Yarra JFL - Colts 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dv07 have the balls to say who you are? clearly you have some issues with bulleen. yeh bulleen choked again but unlike other years were clearly beaten by the better team on the day. instead of saying this garbage on big footy come out and say that sought if **** to their faces you weak prick. i advise you to actually go outside and smelll the fresh air rather than be glued to the keyboard. 1 and 2 in the league and captain of colts team of the year good pick clown shoes and you baffoon. as for Gow obviously you are still winging and coming over from your defeats from macloed and fitzroy, ivanhoe, bulleen, and a near miss from st damiens and banyule by a goal. clearly indicating without the presence and dominating staus of pat and kruezer you are weak and nothing. and thus showing your true colours through the many defeats during the season with sheep such as yuorself and m buckley whom is a mere hack grappling to the stars of yjfl throwing cheap shots at players who are smaller than him. step your game up. and cheers to ivanhoe who played fantastic and great bunch of blokes unlike the scum form bundoora . cheers p.s this is not the real spider burton

DOCKERS said:
you guys are duds, you'se choke all the time. when it gets a bit hot in the kitchen, you go missing, you and all your techno music mates on disco bickies
nah mna we actually didnt choke.. ivanhoe are a good team and we always have a great game against them. full credit to them, and taking nothing away from them but, we didnt choke... we just didnt play our best footy. And im sure they probly could have played beta

Man, a guy who did well was james gaul.. best game all season from him.. he is one to watch out for... wb asap

i play for ivanhoe and bulleen temp are a really good team and bunch of guys and i have a lot of respect for them as i do for all the teams in the yjfl except one and i think everyone knows who that is. they go on about us being pussies but who was in the grand final and won it not bundoora

Chop said:
nah mna we actually didnt choke.. ivanhoe are a good team and we always have a great game against them. full credit to them, and taking nothing away from them but, we didnt choke... we just didnt play our best footy. And im sure they probly could have played beta

you all gotta get off the disoc bickies mate

DOCKERS said:
you guys are duds, you'se choke all the time. when it gets a bit hot in the kitchen, you go missing, you and all your techno music mates on disco bickies

mate shut ur gob you dont have a clue what ur on about u have to have a crack on the computer why didnt u walk into the clubrooms after the game sunday and give us all ****???

celano said:
mate shut ur gob you dont have a clue what ur on about u have to have a crack on the computer why didnt u walk into the clubrooms after the game sunday and give us all ****???

because i dont even know what league im on or where your from, but if you inform me of this, i will make sure im there anyway, i'm not scared of you little pill eating soft c o c k s

celano said:
mate ur makin a total d*ck of urself why dont u just go sumwhere else to talk **** cos no1 hear wants to listen to ya

are all the pills going to your head? are you on the come down?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DOCKERS said:
i heard you've changed to heroin because of the price of petrol!:thumbsu:
DOCKERS PULL YOUR HEAD IN MATE. You live in Swan Hill victoria and dont know these blokes. You are 22 or 23 yrs old and talk s#*t. Let these blokes talk about thier footy and stick to your own leauge. I know who you are and you consistantly just get on to p iss people off. Time to grow up mate! Not funny any more.:thumbsdown:

Hey Rocky ... I don't know you but some of my mates play for Bulleen Temp under 19's ... they reckon you are a very good player and a great bloke ... don't worry about idiots writing crap about you ... there is a saying Rocky that "if you argue for too long with an idiot nobody will tell the difference" ... just keep playing good footy and being a good bloke ... I reckon you will be at BT a long long time.

dooza said:
Hey Rocky ... I don't know you but some of my mates play for Bulleen Temp under 19's ... they reckon you are a very good player and a great bloke ... don't worry about idiots writing crap about you ... there is a saying Rocky that "if you argue for too long with an idiot nobody will tell the difference" ... just keep playing good footy and being a good bloke ... I reckon you will be at BT a long long time.

yeh ur totally right mate thanks and yeh i love it down with the 19s the boys ar a top bunch of blokes they show the real meanining of teamwork cant wait for finals on sat 11.15 garvey oval every1 come down should be a ripper

Hey rocky, its jimmy played in bulleen colts, good luck in the finals wit the 19z mate, dominate like u did when u last played with them. i might see ya down there mate but if i dont play a ripper buddy.

Spider_Burton said:
dv07 have the balls to say who you are? clearly you have some issues with bulleen. yeh bulleen choked again but unlike other years were clearly beaten by the better team on the day. instead of saying this garbage on big footy come out and say that sought if **** to their faces you weak prick. i advise you to actually go outside and smelll the fresh air rather than be glued to the keyboard. 1 and 2 in the league and captain of colts team of the year good pick clown shoes and you baffoon. as for Gow obviously you are still winging and coming over from your defeats from macloed and fitzroy, ivanhoe, bulleen, and a near miss from st damiens and banyule by a goal. clearly indicating without the presence and dominating staus of pat and kruezer you are weak and nothing. and thus showing your true colours through the many defeats during the season with sheep such as yuorself and m buckley whom is a mere hack grappling to the stars of yjfl throwing cheap shots at players who are smaller than him. step your game up. and cheers to ivanhoe who played fantastic and great bunch of blokes unlike the scum form bundoora . cheers p.s this is not the real spider burton

M buckley is a good hard player...i play footy against him.... polled well in the league votes...does like to grapple with the stars lol...i saw him play a cupple of the games....had cracks at miller paynter and hurley just to name a few....dunno bout cheapshots...but have seen him lay some good hits...so spider burton...ur kiddin urself

Luke Shuey from Bulleen Temp, is seriously an awesome footballer, ive played with him since tackers at the bullants. Shuey would have to be one of the hardest working footballers ive seen in junior footballer. everytime shuey steps foot over the line its game on, he will never take a backward step in a contest, his skills are superb, and he reads the play to perfection. He is currently down at the Oakleigh chargers under 16s and with out a doubt he should make 18s. He really impressed in his first year with Marcellin Firsts winning Best First Player. He will definatly be the captain of the bulleen temp first colts team next year.
Keep it up shuey

What would peoples teams of the year be if all TAC cup players played this season? Mine would be something like this:

B: Sanfillipo Spargo Paynter

HB: Miller Spiteri Farmer

C: Kirby Veszpremi Woodhams

HF: Toffolon Hurley Banbury

FF: Bain Shelton Burstin

Foll: Kreuzer, Woods, Sturgess

Int: Fitzgerald, Triantafylidis, Young, Hummerston

flipout said:
What would peoples teams of the year be if all TAC cup players played this season? Mine would be something like this:

Harry Croft & Adam Watson can't get a gig ahead of Toffolon, Hummerston or Paynter?

flipout said:

Mate, top side. Jones and Croft worth considering. Liam O'Donnell has great hands. Clinton George and Ashley Viney are both good probably fraction ahead of Tommy T. Spargo and Woodhams 1st two out although good players. Farmer number three in the side behind Veszpremi & Kreuzer so I would swap positions of Farmer and Woods. Fieschi maybe before Fitzgerald. Who rotates with Sturgess?

Spider_Burton said:

Aren't you always beaten by the better team on the day, mate you choked, you go out and poach al lthe "so called "good players and you choke, how many is that now 3 or maybe 4 in a row.
Get into the DVFL and you might win a flag.

St Mary's are a much better run club, better facilities, but so are al lthe other clubs..chokerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.

RunawayHoes said:
Mate, top side. Jones and Croft worth considering. Liam O'Donnell has great hands. Clinton George and Ashley Viney are both good probably fraction ahead of Tommy T. Spargo and Woodhams 1st two out although good players. Farmer number three in the side behind Veszpremi & Kreuzer so I would swap positions of Farmer and Woods. Fieschi maybe before Fitzgerald. Who rotates with Sturgess?

Probably Miller rotating with Sturg, This team is going by what I have seen this year, I understand there may be other players who deserve a spot, but it's only my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back