Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Having your computer be slowly dying for a couple of weeks, getting some air in a can and giving the whole shebang a clean out and having the computer work normally for a couple of days... and then die again.

Seems that the psu in my main computer is putting out just enough power to light things up and crank up an old non-directx capable graphics card (i.e. on of the old 8600GT nvidea cards) and show the graphics cards post on the screen... before nothing happening again.

Looks like I'm going to have to fork out $200 bucks for a new 850w 80plus gold PSU. *sigh*

Ya gotta hate making the decision tonight to have your cat put down after a sudden and severe illness. Going to miss you Maxi-Cat! My heart is broken. My little buddy for 11 years.

Ya gotta hate making the decision tonight to have your cat put down after a sudden and severe illness. Going to miss you Maxi-Cat! My heart is broken. My little buddy for 11 years.
Very sad news ODN.

Had a similar experience in January this year. Pets are a godsend. So reliable even in a crisis. Please accept my sympathies at this sad time.

I get that completely. I know that our little poodle is fantastic for my depression and I jokingly refer to her as my therapy dog.

It's a pity that my family isn't living over in QLD atm, my mum's friend who just moved in with us has a cat that might need to be rehomed if it doesn't get along with the dog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back