Xavier College

Remove this Banner Ad

a great story, and good on the xavs blokes for getting round jack lloyd. but yeah, hard to suffer from tall poppy syndrome when xavier have of their own accord reduced their poppy to its root structure.

far from it champ, just get a clue and find out how much Xavier actually does and haven't as you put it "reduced our poppy to its root structure".

far from it champ, just get a clue and find out how much Xavier actually does and haven't as you put it "reduced our poppy to its root structure".

that's the way mate. clear example of the self-destructive blinkered xavier attitude that has seen them fall so far. always looking to the past, driving the school in reverse at 100 miles an hour, eyes glued to the rear view mirror.

that's the way mate. clear example of the self-destructive blinkered xavier attitude that has seen them fall so far. always looking to the past, driving the school in reverse at 100 miles an hour, eyes glued to the rear view mirror.

what are you on about? I'm seriously struggling to understand where you're coming from. i'm saying stuff like the Jack lloyd situation, maytime fair constant community service just shuts down whatever point you are trying to make. make some sense and then come and talk to me

Dont comment on a school you know nothing about..you focus on your own school and let us continue to serve the community as we always do. I dont know about your school, so i cant speculate, but i presume you do some form of community service, as do we, every friday, every may, every chance any of us get we do it...so back off champ, you know nothing about the school and how good the place actually is, you cant talk about something, simply because the heraldsun have written it...your better than that, surely. Just leave it there mate, lets talk footy if were going to continue.

Dont comment on a school you know nothing about..you focus on your own school and let us continue to serve the community as we always do. I dont know about your school, so i cant speculate, but i presume you do some form of community service, as do we, every friday, every may, every chance any of us get we do it...so back off champ, you know nothing about the school and how good the place actually is, you cant talk about something, simply because the heraldsun have written it...your better than that, surely. Just leave it there mate, lets talk footy if were going to continue.

continue to serve the community as we always do? not so sure about that lets have a read of this article...http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/xavier-students-muck-up-again-20101020-16tjg.html
I'm not saying Xavier is a bad school in any way, what they did for that bloke is a credit to them, but lets be honest Xavier is not always serving the community. And i highly doubt the school making you do compulsory community service reflects the type of blokes you are and that you help at every chance you get.

continue to serve the community as we always do? not so sure about that lets have a read of this article...http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/xavier-students-muck-up-again-20101020-16tjg.html
I'm not saying Xavier is a bad school in any way, what they did for that bloke is a credit to them, but lets be honest Xavier is not always serving the community. And i highly doubt the school making you do compulsory community [/B][/B]service reflects the type of blokes you are and that you help at every chance you get.
Were not made to do it, we choose to...why pick the bad out of everything, again, you know nothing about the school, weve had some rough years, but were not hooligans mate. You should see the teachers at the school, they are the strictest people and all because there trying to make sure the school has a good rep.

Footy talk: Xavier Vs Haileybury will be a good game on friday i think, Haileybury in great form, will be interesting to see how this on pans out...good game to have before the big one, this will be a test and will prepare us for next week...very exciting few rounds.

I wasn't knocking their footballing depth buddy, i was just saying at the end of the season, nobody is going to look at how any other team goes except the ones. They have always been a competitive side no matter the age group or division and Xavier are in key position to win the flag this year also.

The people in the thirds and fourths have no impact on how the first team go. A few of the seconds players and even fewer of the ten A's make up the rest of the depth.

And thats why you are wrong. The thirds and fourths have an impact on the firsts. It runs in a chain. The Xavier firsts have had many injuries this year, and the kids in the seconds that have come in have played very well, (they would probebly get a game in any other school 1sts) but thats not the point, the point is that when a team like the seconds looses a few playerys to injury, the thirds loose their 3 best players, but xavier has so much depth that their thirds (loosing their 3 best players) still dominate other schools seconds teams...

Enough said.

donohoe your a liability to the college. Don't talk about FNS you've never been in your life

Alright mate...your right, never been, was just trying to let them know that we do it...Im 88% sure this is you Ando, shut your mouth mate.

you're the ugliest kid Hogan's ever seen. Hogan's ashamed that you represent xavier college in any way shape or form. Hogan is 88% sure about this.

Hogan Out.

OK, whatever mate, intellegent response, this is a place to talk footy not abuse people,if you want to talk footy let me know, if not ship off.

Hogan thinks that if your not playing 1st football you should not play at all. Hogan thinks that the best cheerleaders have found a balance between school and sport thus able to think on their feet, instead of embarrassing the school.

Hogan's hint

Hogan thinks that if your not playing 1st football you should not play at all. Hogan thinks that the best cheerleaders have found a balance between school and sport thus able to think on their feet, instead of embarrassing the school.
Hogan's hint

Interesting, so you play firsts footy do you? Cause surely only a bloke who plays firsts footy has the authority to make such accusations..
I think i do have the right balance, but obviously so you can keep poking me, your going to disagree, so whatever, you know very little of what i do big fella. Your a bit jealous you havent got what it takes to don the red blazer..
Name an occasion when i embarrassed the school, and how you know this...only one event springs to my mind when there was a brain explosion...please enlighten me, tell me an occasion where this has occurred.

Hint:Go away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, so you play firsts footy do you? Cause surely only a bloke who plays firsts footy has the authority to make such accusations..
I think i do have the right balance, but obviously so you can keep poking me, your going to disagree, so whatever, you know very little of what i do big fella. Your a bit jealous you havent got what it takes to don the red blazer..
Name an occasion when i embarrassed the school, and how you know this...only one event springs to my mind when there was a brain explosion...please enlighten me, tell me an occasion where this has occurred.

Hint:Go away.

you are a trouble making flog who struggles to handle the criticism your floggish ways warrant.

you are a trouble making flog who struggles to handle the criticism your floggish ways warrant.
I can handle it, just not from that bloke who is using my name and just abusing me for no good reason, were here to talk footy, you may not agree with the stuff i say, or think its stupid, but im entitled like everyone else to say it. Him abusing me, is uncalled for...dont think we have had a legitimate football comment for some time. I can handle the criticism my comments about football, most are stupid and so its warranted, when im abused personally, i dont think its right. That is all. thanks.

I can handle it, just not from that bloke who is using my name and just abusing me for no good reason, were here to talk footy, you may not agree with the stuff i say, or think its stupid, but im entitled like everyone else to say it. Him abusing me, is uncalled for...dont think we have had a legitimate football comment for some time. I can handle the criticism my comments about football, most are stupid and so its warranted, when im abused personally, i dont think its right. That is all. thanks.

You over-use your comments dear boy, Hogan looks down on those who are grammatically challenged. hogan sees the posts you do on event walls for first games, and hogan admits he has a chuckle at the stupidity and pure immature nature of your comments, which reflect badly on your college.

hogan's hint: sharpen your grammatical skills, and develop some humor and wit

so you want legitimate footy conversation but admit to making stupid comments? you are a living, breathing, keyboard wielding paradox JdSaints.

Ok Donohoe, you big ****ing sook. Read carefully because this will be Hogan's last post. Hogan's gonna give it to ya straight so someone with your future ATAR score can understand. Being a Xavier College cheerleader is probably the best thing that will ever happen in your ****ing pathetic life. Which is ironic because you are the worst cheerleader Xavier College has ever had.

Get the **** off my forum and get a future, because the current one is looking bleak. As for that fat pleb in a space suit, CHIEF, this is my forum you s**t munching pole sucking waste of 'space'- pun intended you swine.

Hogan Out.

Ok Donohoe, you big ****ing sook. Read carefully because this will be Hogan's last post. Hogan's gonna give it to ya straight so someone with your future ATAR score can understand. Being a Xavier College cheerleader is probably the best thing that will ever happen in your ****ing pathetic life. Which is ironic because you are the worst cheerleader Xavier College has ever had.

Get the **** off my forum and get a future, because the current one is looking bleak. As for that fat pleb in a space suit, CHIEF, this is my forum you s**t munching pole sucking waste of 'space'- pun intended you swine.

Hogan Out.

that's just mean and ****ing stupid.

Like the media you are another ignorant individual with tall poppy syndrome. Xavier's not perfect (and who is) , but it seems that all the good seems to get overlooked because of a few hiccups.

He has a point though. A criticism of Xavs is they struggle in other sports & compartively, even academically now.

Thats what they deserve for paying Matty Knights 120K to run their footy programme, what a bunch of flogs.
Now their footy has gone downhill, they haven't got a lot going for them as a school anymore, Balwyn High outrank them in VCE FFS!!!!!!

Thats what they deserve for paying Matty Knights 120K to run their footy programme, what a bunch of flogs.
Now their footy has gone downhill, they haven't got a lot going for them as a school anymore, Balwyn High outrank them in VCE FFS!!!!!!

Hahaha you just brought tears to my eyes!

Personally, I think Xavier are too caught up in their past successes and are no longer paying attention to current day events.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back