Sep 26, 2003
TJBC
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
TDot, LFC
Trailer has just been released...here

Brett Ratner directing worries me.

If he goes accordingly, he'll turn it into a run-of-the-mill action flick. Undoes everything Bryan Singer established with the first two films.

Please don't screw it up; it's an actual decent franchise.

cypher said:
The trailer looks like the film will be a piece of garbage but Jackman and McKellen will probably make it worthwhile.Again.

Release the Juggernaut!

What makes you think it will be garbage from the trailer?

Hows Kelsey Grammer as Beast eh?

Looking forward to this one, the other 2 were entertaining.

Kelsey Grammer as Beast is probably the best piece of casting for the X-Men series after Magneto and Dr X.

Porthos said:
Kelsey Grammer as Beast is probably the best piece of casting for the X-Men series after Magneto and Dr X.
Tyler Mane as Sabretooth and Rebecca Romijn as Mystique are the best pieces of casting.And Kelly Hu who sliced and diced Wolverine!:)

mystique.jpg

No Sabretooth=No great X-Men movie:thumbsdown:

Halle Berry and Famke Jannsen sucked in their roles.

Oh sorry. Just checking...the others are Triclops, Jane Grey and Wolferine, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

X-Men 3: The Last Stand

A longer, larger and better trailer and Beast does look pretty good. :eek:

Ian McKellen's voice alone is worth the price of admission and there's nothing like seeing this guy slice and dice!

52031822466gk.gif

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/tls/trailer/large.html

Appears to be the mother of all battles in this sequel and looks to be the best of the X men flicks. The good news is it gets released in Australia one day before it's released in America. :thumbsu:

worldwide_cut.jpg

Juggernaut will be worth the wait and I think Sabretooth is 3 lines back from Magneto in the extended clip. :thumbsu: "Scream for me!"

b1432cd4c67c9dc56407bcd0ac0e8d.gif

Loved the first two X-movies, and I've got high hopes for this one. Bigger rosters on both sides, developments with characters-all cool.

Didn't realise that Juggernaut was going to be in it (Woo-Hoo!). Any word on whether he will be depicted as Cain, or will the character be given a Hollywood retcon?

The Legend said:
Loved the first two X-movies, and I've got high hopes for this one. Bigger rosters on both sides, developments with characters-all cool.

Didn't realise that Juggernaut was going to be in it (Woo-Hoo!). Any word on whether he will be depicted as Cain, or will the character be given a Hollywood retcon?
What does this GIF and picture suggest? Senseless violence is good. :thumbsu: :D

Jackman apparently has fights against Magneto, Juggernaut and Jean Grey who is shown standing with the Brotherhood.

movieimage_4755.jpg

cypher said:
What does this GIF and picture suggest? Senseless violence is good. :thumbsu: :D

Jackman apparently has fights against Magneto, Juggernaut and Jean Grey who is shown standing with the Brotherhood.

movieimage_4755.jpg

LOL. Thx for the photo. That muscle suit actually looks pretty dodgey. Seems to capture the spirit though.

I have never read the comics so I have no idea what Juggernauts character is like... all I do know is that I love Vinnie Jones' work in every role he plays and I am excited he will play a roll in a major blockbuster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back