Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Mero on your website if you go to season by season then select 1995 then select Geelong The uniforms from Round 1 to the Prelimanary final only shows the front. The Grand Final the uniform has front and back. I have the uniform from Round 1 and round 2, then for the Grand Final. The Grand final is is correct front and back.

Attachments

• Geelong-Uniform1995 round 1.png
    Geelong-Uniform1995 round 1.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Geelong-Uniform1995WRound 2.png
    Geelong-Uniform1995WRound 2.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Geelong-Uniform1995GF-Back.png
    Geelong-Uniform1995GF-Back.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 27
[mention]Mero [/mention]I vaguely remember you mentioning something about a rule in which the new chest logo having to be a single colour.

Just wondering if Freo has gone under the radar as it’s only a tiny amount of yellow?

[mention]Mero [/mention]I vaguely remember you mentioning something about a rule in which the new chest logo having to be a single colour.

Just wondering if Freo has gone under the radar as it’s only a tiny amount of yellow?
That is correct, StKilda, West Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne, Hawthorn & Gold Coast all had to use monochrome logos.
Freo seem to have snuck through a small Yellow box.

Mero on your website if you go to season by season then select 1995 then select Geelong The uniforms from Round 1 to the Prelimanary final only shows the front. The Grand Final the uniform has front and back. I have the uniform from Round 1 and round 2, then for the Grand Final. The Grand final is is correct front and back.
Thank you, this is now fixed.

The second game

View attachment 1969816
View attachment 1969820

Collingwood I had the artwork, Essendon I had to go old-school and make it from scratch.
There’s something really cool about seeing your version of the designs with the sponsors right as they’re being worn rather than years down the track now that you’re able to show the sponsor logos. Great work as always.
Just on Essendon’s design I might sound a bit nitpicky here but both the back sponsors look a little bit off. Unless they’ve changed things up for the Anzac jumper, Liberty should have some blue on the logo, and I get the feeling your Dutton logo looks a tiny bit too bold. I’ll put some pics for reference and I suppose if these changes need to be made for their other jumpers they can be used for that too.
IMG_3577.jpeg IMG_3578.png

View attachment 1970223
My image was based off this
Interesting, I stand corrected on the Liberty logo. I reckon the Dutton logo is probably too bold on yours though, I think there’s a little bit of warping on the ISC image that makes it look slightly thicker than normal.

The second game

View attachment 1969816
View attachment 1969820

Collingwood I had the artwork, Essendon I had to go old-school and make it from scratch.

If I may nitpick on the Pies one, the back artwork seems to be positioned differently.

FV6894-010_M_HO23_AFL_LICENSED_PHSBH001__84529.1712530951.jpg

And this probably applies to all the Pies / Emirates jumpers of the last ten years or so, but the padding and colouring is a bit off on that back logo (same goes to the KFC logo too).

Sorry!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, I stand corrected on the Liberty logo. I reckon the Dutton logo is probably too bold on yours though, I think there’s a little bit of warping on the ISC image that makes it look slightly thicker than normal.

Yeah the Dutton logo just looks typed in the graphic.

Mero you can vectorise from this raster Dutton logo - it's massive - about 5,000 px wide.

If I may nitpick on the Pies one, the back artwork seems to be positioned differently.

FV6894-010_M_HO23_AFL_LICENSED_PHSBH001__84529.1712530951.jpg

And this probably applies to all the Pies / Emirates jumpers of the last ten years or so, but the padding and colouring is a bit off on that back logo (same goes to the KFC logo too).

Sorry!
It will be interesting to see an actual jumper once these are sold.
Looking for notable spots to position it, Anzac Cove is in the middle of the jumper on this version.
I have the art from Nike and it has the map placed on the jumper as I have it.

What they've done is place the map twice, once in a light grey over the White, then in a Dark Grey and made a Clipping Mask from the stripes.
So on the White section you see the Light Grey map and on the Black you see the Dark Grey map.
It looked like this:
Anzac-Map.gif

Looks good, but you need to move the HJ's logo up more so it lines up in between the ANZAC and AFL logo View attachment 1971489

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

You can see that the ANZAC logo starts about half way down the Caltex logo, so both the AFL and ANZAC logos need to be pushed further down on the yellow wing and if you do that on Meros version then they would start to run into the blue background which they don’t on the actual version. So I think the layout of the wings don’t seem right either…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back