WTA WTA 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Sakkari is a total headcase, she was in final last week and now about to lose in her opening match in Canada

We don't call her Miss Rabat for no reason hey Drummond . Only happy with her Rabat title. Hey least she won a semi final last week lol

She got absolutely smashed by Collins who has barely strung a win together this season and dropped from top 10 to almost 50 in rankings, funny to watch

Haha yep, both so true. Didn’t she lash out last week at the people who have been “counting her SF losses”? She is mentally so weak.

Yep lashed out at the interview…then was trounced in the final

I think Collins has been injured for most of the year. The late-night match against Kasatkina and Rybakina finished at 3am Montreal time. That is insane. Did anyone get to watch it.
I was shocked when it came up on my twitter feed right before the Tillys match.

Oh tennis, one day, you stop these silly nights. TBF, they have had issues with the weather for most of the week.

I think Collins has been injured for most of the year. The late-night match against Kasatkina and Rybakina finished at 3am Montreal time. That is insane. Did anyone get to watch it.

Watched it live. An absolute error fest but it was close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been watching a lot of Tennis Channel's coverage since Bein Sports finished. Andrea Petkovic is a fantastic commentator.

She’s really good and I have to say Bouchard is fantastic as a commentator too on the same network

She’s really good and I have to say Bouchard is fantastic as a commentator too on the same network

Haha one thing we agree on. But yeah her insight is fantastic, she breaks down matches really easily. At least a couple of times a match I am nodding my head going, that's a really good point.

Haha one thing we agree on. But yeah her insight is fantastic, she breaks down matches really easily. At least a couple of times a match I am nodding my head going, that's a really good point.

She was ultra critical of the organisers too thought it was fantastic a commentator wicked call a spade a spade

Two tournaments on this week.

San Diego - 500

79383638-5AF5-40F1-A750-A4CF5009EA7D.jpeg

Actually a great field. But it is a 500 so you’d expect it to be. Kudermetova/Kenin 1R, brutal. Expecting a Kenin win given Kuders’ form/fitness woes. Alexandrova vs Ostapenko is a brilliant 1R match, and I’m waiting for Potapova to finally return to some form, but Parks is dangerous, and then Jabeur.

Osaka - 250

E8337822-C742-4670-B6FF-44FF72489A67.jpeg
Pretty rough draw, but the Asian swing begins. Currently watching Fruhvirtova try and get some form back, it’s been a nightmare since her injury at Wimbledon. Kalinskaya is another who’s trying to return from injury, has the woefully out of form Niemeier first. No idea who’ll win this, anyone’s guess…

Important win for Potapova over Jabeur. Ugly match, tons of errors and DF’s, but she’s in the quarters so that’s all that matters. Plays Kenin who I think beats her, but will be a good result for one of them.

Important win for Potapova over Jabeur. Ugly match, tons of errors and DF’s, but she’s in the quarters so that’s all that matters. Plays Kenin who I think beats her, but will be a good result for one of them.

Where's this beat Potato what a random week this is lol

Jabeur is horribly out of form lately. Probably needs to take the rest of the year off and get herself right, she was alot more consistent last year.

Jabeur is horribly out of form lately. Probably needs to take the rest of the year off and get herself right, she was alot more consistent last year.

Her game has been found out massively

Think it has more to do with the fact she lost 2 Wimbledon finals in a row, the last one badly. Also was unwell at the US Open and did well to get to the round of 16.

The gameplan will never work lovely girl but she won’t win long term

Kenin vs Navarro SF on bein sports. Just started. Not sure I’ve ever actually seen Navarro play. Kenin strapping everywhere as usual, would be nice to see her completely fit for once.

Kenin vs Navarro SF on bein sports. Just started. Not sure I’ve ever actually seen Navarro play. Kenin strapping everywhere as usual, would be nice to see her completely fit for once.

Navarro is solid off both wings big first serve but defends amazingly well this is a nightmare match for her though Kenin gets balls back and doesn’t make errors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back