Beauty & Style Wrist Watch lovers

Remove this Banner Ad

Incase anyone is after a classic dad watch/Hilux of the wrist, Amazon has the
G-Shock DW5600 for $58 delivered from the USA with Prime.

Edit: dang looks like it's gone up to $114 (which is still a good Price)
Twas a good bargain for anyone that got it, I ordered one as a knockaround workout/outdoors watch, you can't kill these things.

Last edited:

this thread is all of shitters

the pontiff would be very disappointed in bigfooty

German watches always lack something for my taste.
Aestheticly anyway.
I'm sure their quality is good but they just don't excite.
Fair enough. I love this, the simplicity of this design sings to me. If you love Grand Seiko, we are probably on different paths with our tastes. Grand Seiko make awesome quality watches but their style doesn't do it for me.

Fair enough. I love this, the simplicity of this design sings to me. If you love Grand Seiko, we are probably on different paths with our tastes. Grand Seiko make awesome quality watches but their style doesn't do it for me.
It's a very individual thing.

You have exceptional taste in timepieces from what I've seen btw.
Everything else you have posted id wear in a heartbeat.

I am really tempted to get a Stowa Flieger.... Just need to find a way to hide the cash leaving my account from the my partner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a pretty huge hard-on for this guy for my 40th this year. Alas my wife (aka the Minister for War and Finance) has a slightly different view. Look at it though. I would look great in this.

omega-speedmaster-57-co-axial-chronograph-watch-titanium-jpg.354036
Lovely watch, if I am not mistaken thats around the $15k mark.

Hopefully you got it for your 40th.

If not ask your lovely wife, if she got something nice when you gave her, her wedding ring when you proposed!?

My humble collection as it currently stands.

DSC54941.jpg
Love your Speedmaster Moonwatch, I was just wondering if you could please offer your thoughts about the watch, what you love about it and what you dont?

Buyers Regrets? Happy with the purchase?

Thanks.

Lovely watch, if I am not mistaken thats around the $15k mark.

Hopefully you got it for your 40th.

If not ask your lovely wife, if she got something nice when you gave her, her wedding ring when you proposed!?

Alas, no new watch for me. But I have to be transparent and fair to say my wife IS on-board, it's now ME who won't spend insane money on a watch right now. Plus she says if I spend $x SHE gets to spend $x, thus doubling the already-stupid price of anything I look at. :D

Ideally, one day I'd like to own 1) a great chronograph, 2) a great diver, 3) a great pilot watch.

For now it's just a bit more looking and ooh-ing and aah-ing at things like these:

03.3300.3604.69.c823_v2.png

omega-seamaster-diver-300m-21030422001001-l.png

IWC_Big_Pilot_43_Hands_On_Black_Dial_Frontal_2021-1024x576.jpg

Alas, no new watch for me. But I have to be transparent and fair to say my wife IS on-board, it's now ME who won't spend insane money on a watch right now. Plus she says if I spend $x SHE gets to spend $x, thus doubling the already-stupid price of anything I look at. :D

Ideally, one day I'd like to own 1) a great chronograph, 2) a great diver, 3) a great pilot watch.

For now it's just a bit more looking and ooh-ing and aah-ing at things like these:

03.3300.3604.69.c823_v2.png

omega-seamaster-diver-300m-21030422001001-l.png

IWC_Big_Pilot_43_Hands_On_Black_Dial_Frontal_2021-1024x576.jpg

IWC!

I have a few of these and my favourite is my now 10yo yacht club. It is simple and casual.

1649836.jpeg.transform.buying-options_watch_1000.jpeg

Bought an Oris Big Crown Pointer Date today brand new at a decent price.

Oris-Big-Crown-Pointer-Date-Blue-3.jpg

Looks fantastic in pictures, even better in person.

I wasn't expecting to walk out with the watch but at the price offered it was better to ask the fiancé for forgiveness than to ask for permission!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back