Worst listed AFL player

Remove this Banner Ad

kidneyhawks

Senior List
Oct 8, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I dont believe there is enough negativity in the world so Im just interested to hear everyones views on who the believe is the worst league AFL player is.

I think the worst would have to either be Kepler Bradley from bombers or Tim Boyle from the hawks.

I dont believe there is enough negativity in the world so Im just interested to hear everyones views on who the believe is the worst league AFL player is.

I think the worst would have to either be Kepler Bradley from bombers or Tim Boyle from the hawks.

Surely Mark Bolton's worse :thumbsdown:

Nick Ries.....oh, thats right, we delisted him.
I will go for Dodd at Freo, Ohailpin at Carlton, Hay at the Roos or our very own Boyle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why does richmond finish above you every year then
every year? thats a lil over the top isnt it? after all, a few years ago didnt you lot win the wooden spoon? correct me if im wrong, but dont you have to finish last in order to win that? I am not too good at maths, but doesnt that mean noone can finish lower then you if you are last?

Up until recently i would have said one of the clokes (not Travis) or Troy Schwarze, just absolute nuffies. Also ignoring the brainy Richmond supporter with no sense of humour. I would have to think that based on last years efforts and a massive fall from grace, i think the worst player listed in the afl is unfortunately Jon Hay :D It is to hard to say that a developing or fringe player is because they have their role in clubs and sides and we can only live in the moment!

With the excpetion of the idiotic tiger trolls that infultrated this htread, I'm quite surprised of the ammount of votes being given to Tim Boyle.

Hello people!! Mark Bolton is still on the Scums list!!

At least Tim has the excuse of a sever leg break to lean on when it it comes to his under-performance. Bolton is just a high draft pick gone horribly wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back