Games & Recreation Worldle

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
All Worldle results and discussions to go here from now on.

#Worldle #23 X/6
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨

This is my result.

Worldle is like GeoGuessr.

Both have me with no real idea about geography. (I thought I was decent.)

Both really show me up here.

#Worldle #23 5/6
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Totally miscalculated distances in my head - started only 2639km away, but on my next guess I was 7484km away

Pretty sure that's not how it's meant to work, πŸ˜‚

If you want to make this idea a bit harder, there's Globle - guess the mystery country based on a colour system indicating how close you are; the darker the red the closer you are

If you want to make this idea a bit harder, there's Globle - guess the mystery country based on a colour system indicating how close you are; the darker the red the closer you are

I dont like that one. For one reason, I cant spell so I takes me ages to get the correct spelling.

I dont mind this one but might turn off the country image. Got the last 2 in 2. The distance KM will still give me a chance.

There's already quizzed like this on Sprocle

Also todays answer is a bit questionable and probably why this shouldn't be a thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would take a minor miracle for me to get one of these, today my closest guess was 4701km
which was my first guess 🀣

Clearly my geography is putrid - if anything, playing this game and cheating is teaching me something new every day haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back