Woodville-West Torrens breach salary cap!

Remove this Banner Ad

blackdiamond

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2000
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints, Detroit Tigers
Just something I caught a small piece of tonight was the SANFL's first club to breach the Salary Cap. Luckily enough they didn't follow through with a premiership.

If anybody has any further information on this I would like to hear.

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

If you believe their excuse, they're not cheats - just dumb: "we couldn't work out our new accounting system"
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by Mardi & Downsborough:
They cheated and still couldn't win the flag.

Port have cheated so much in the past that a salary breach means bugger all. Just ask David Granger what Jock Cahill had him out there for. What a joke!

What is the penalty to be handed out.
Blueboy you sound like an angry frustrated Sturt supporter. It is not the fault of any other SANFL club that you have a whinger for a coach and a forward line full of soft rejects.
Go those mighty Bays !

Hey Blueboy.

Anyone who has the thug whinger for a coach should be the last one to crap on about cheating. In any event perhaps if you bent the rules a bit and showed a bit of mongrel you'd have won a flag after Don Dunstan was premier.
Instead you nearly merged with the chooks. What a farce that would have been, what would your mascot have been a sky blue chook, that whinged because it was so unfair that my club doesn't have any AFL players to play for us in the finals.
Then you could of had a choice of playing on an oval that had one set of goals on the wing or at your current shithole where they don't even let people on one side of the ground, and only play a few games every year there because the silver spooned NTTAWWTter unley residents don't like those bad nasty footballer boys that play there. They needn't worry there only Sturt players!!

Originally posted by Sturt are Soft:
What is the penalty to be handed out.
Blueboy you sound like an angry frustrated Sturt supporter. It is not the fault of any other SANFL club that you have a whinger for a coach and a forward line full of soft rejects.
Go those mighty Bays !

Thats good mate. You finished bottom last year you loser. Those hard men at the bay really came through for you. Go the *** bays.

Tony McGuinnes home wrecker of the year award, talking about coaches. When that loser and his mate from the Planet we kicked out of the Crows, it meant 2 premierships in a row. But I have to hand it to them atleast they didnt winge.

Originally posted by Mardi and Downsborough:
Hey Blueboy.

Anyone who has the thug whinger for a coach should be the last one to crap on about cheating. In any event perhaps if you bent the rules a bit and showed a bit of mongrel you'd have won a flag after Don Dunstan was premier.
Instead you nearly merged with the chooks. What a farce that would have been, what would your mascot have been a sky blue chook, that whinged because it was so unfair that my club doesn't have any AFL players to play for us in the finals.
Then you could of had a choice of playing on an oval that had one set of goals on the wing or at your current shithole where they don't even let people on one side of the ground, and only play a few games every year there because the silver spooned NTTAWWTter unley residents don't like those bad nasty footballer boys that play there. They needn't worry there only Sturt players!!

Mardi and Downsborough alias Neil and Bob or maybe thats what you as occupations.

What the **** does winging have to do with cheating. You have no ****en idea.

You realise you said we almost merged with someone. I almost won the cross lotto many times, I almost got six numbers but you know what, numnuts I didnt and you know what that means. It means ****all, because I DIDNT ****en win the crosslotto.

The only farce is the crap you have typed in here. Who gives a ****, that we dont have AFL players playing for us, the man made a point, it doesnt compare with eggbert and jock cahill winging when they both copped in the arse and out the club during the coaching careers. They have so much in common but have nothing to say to each other.

I dont know who the **** you go for, but I am sure your record at that shithole Unley is impecable and I bow to you superiority, Just one thing let me know which team you go for so do a big crap on the middle of ground so you know Im thinking of you.

As far as NTTAWWTters go have a good one Niel and Bob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back