Injury Wines has done his shoulder

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone has whats written into the standard contract, they can't get things like that removed the AFL wouldn't sign off on the contract without it being there.

The club would decide to give the special permission to players. It'd literally be a "Hey Footy Ops guy, Can I go do this?"
"Yeah sure, just be careful"
"Easy"
"Have a good trip!"

It’s a bit like how short of it being mutually agreed upon in an expressed fashion, it’s generally frowned upon for players to smash the booze in-season, but depending upon the mood and status of the team, the coaches might agree to let them off the chain amidst a run of losses to boost morale or whathaveyou.

You’re never going to have an official AFL/AFLPA contract stating YoU CaNNoT DrInK ALcoHoL EVeR!!!11

Yourve got access to the contract

Yourve got access to inside club info that no one else had

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Can I ask what the word 'Yourve' means? I have googled it but no word comes up. I see you have been giving English lessons in this thread so assume you have used a word here that might educate all of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you do it ? (Genuine question)

I can guarantee to you those numbers are accurate. 30s is way to slow for skiing, even wakeboarding and kneeboarding is high 30s and you ski at higher speed then you wakeboard.

Maybe mid 40s if your skill level is low, but 30s isn’t quick enough to ski.
Do it all the time, first timers will ski at 32-36 Everyone else is as high as 45 for salom. Ive been skiing my whole life and reckon I'm better than the average guy you see on the water and i cant complete a course without missing a bouy going any faster than 39. Who do you know kneeboarding faster the 38ish? Guys doing your local comps and that's about it.
Water skiing, knee boarding, trick skiing ect ect is in the basket of easy to do hard to master

Here's a link that supports wakeboarding in the 30s for intermediate level

https://www.evo.com/whats-a-good-boat-speed-for-wakeboarding

My original point remains regardless if you disagree on the above, there is no way imo he was going 60 or even within 10.

Do it all the time, first timers will ski at 32-36 Everyone else is as high as 45 for salom. Ive been skiing my whole life and reckon I'm better than the average guy you see on the water and i cant complete a course without missing a bouy going any faster than 39. Who do you know kneeboarding faster the 38ish? Guys doing your local comps and that's about it.
Water skiing, knee boarding, trick skiing ect ect is in the basket of easy to do hard to master

My original point remains regardless if you disagree on the above, there is no way imo he was going 60 or even within 10.

Hl

from Wiki which also carries links up official sites which support this

Competition speeds have a wide range: as slow as 22 km/h (14 mph; 12 kn) up to 58 km/h (36 mph; 31 kn) for slalom water skiing, and approaching 190 km/h (120 mph; 100 kn) in water ski racing. The boat must be equipped with a ski rope and handle.

That supports everything I’ve been saying. Wakeboarding is only low 20sMPh so high 30s KMh

But slalom skiing is 36mph(that’s comp speed and roughly what high level skiers go at), so 58ish KMH.

As have I, I’ve been skying my whole life and barefoot. And like you I’m certainly a well above average waterkiier . I don’t need people telling me you slalom ski at 30kmh.

from Wiki which also carries links up official sites which support this

Competition speeds have a wide range: as slow as 22 km/h (14 mph; 12 kn) up to 58 km/h (36 mph; 31 kn) for slalom water skiing, and approaching 190 km/h (120 mph; 100 kn) in water ski racing. The boat must be equipped with a ski rope and handle.

You’re seriously telling us to go skiing you need a rope and a handle ?

Bed time champ.

Lol what the **** is going on.

We're at the point people are arguing about apparatus and speeds of skiing.

Get over it, ****ing hell.

That supports everything I’ve been saying. Wakeboarding is only low 20sMPh so high 30s KMh

But slalom skiing is 36mph(that’s comp speed and roughly what high level skiers go at), so 58ish KMH.

As have I, I’ve been skying my whole life and barefoot. And like you I’m certainly a well above average waterkiier . I don’t need people telling me you slalom ski at 30kmh.
So you agree that Ollie wasn't wakeboarding at 60kmph/ it's highly unlikely that he was skiing at that speed and you just decided to take a long time to get there? Cool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back