Wimmera Football League Under 17's 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour has it that when United and Stawell meet next year there is likely to be words shared and a very high chance of a fight between diggers and Foley ... any truth to the rumour diggers?

Rumour has it that when United and Stawell meet next year there is likely to be words shared and a very high chance of a fight between diggers and Foley ... any truth to the rumour diggers?
I heard diggers would kick arse anyway foley so i dunno why u would bring that up:thumbsu::D:p

not from this league so i don't know anything about it, just wondering how Luke Camp goes at footy? i think his from this league.

Well - WFL 17's is off and running. My end of year ladder (before finals) after pres easons games and completion of round 1

Horsham
Ararat
Stawell
Saints
Eagles
Nhill
Minyip Murtoa
United
Dimboola

Journeyman Adam Taylor has finally decied on a club and gone to Stawell most likely playing ones very soon and sure to do better than Cam (footsteps) Kimber. If he plays all year in U17's he will win league B&F and Stawell will do very well. MM will improve as reports are they are a big side and dropped a soda against United who were saved on the siren by one of our local Nardoo stars playing on permit. Diggers will struggle as they are too small and unskilled and not enough core talent or committed big men and even more so now that Taylor has gone and Mines playing ones. Horsham and Ararat looking good again with McKinnis sure to win the goal kicking but he should be playing ones if he wants to prove himself. Stawell now with Taylor and also Hart, Nuske, Dwyer & Hilbig a year older will be up there and well coached by Bach. Nhill lost the GF chance last year amid a sea of tears so now with half the side moved on they will be middle of the road again. Dimboola still lacking depth as no talent has moved up so they will struggle unless Sexton & Lehman dominate Saints to make the finals with the Knott boys and they are will drilled along with Eagles taking fifth but really any of the bottom 5 all will have a chance for fifth spot but no further as they are all about as good as each other.

Well - WFL 17's is off and running. My end of year ladder (before finals) after pres easons games and completion of round 1

Horsham
Ararat
Stawell
Saints
Eagles
Nhill
Minyip Murtoa
United
Dimboola

Journeyman Adam Taylor has finally decied on a club and gone to Stawell most likely playing ones very soon and sure to do better than Cam (footsteps) Kimber. If he plays all year in U17's he will win league B&F and Stawell will do very well. MM will improve as reports are they are a big side and dropped a soda against United who were saved on the siren by one of our local Nardoo stars playing on permit. Diggers will struggle as they are too small and unskilled and not enough core talent or committed big men and even more so now that Taylor has gone and Mines playing ones. Horsham and Ararat looking good again with McKinnis sure to win the goal kicking but he should be playing ones if he wants to prove himself. Stawell now with Taylor and also Hart, Nuske, Dwyer & Hilbig a year older will be up there and well coached by Bach. Nhill lost the GF chance last year amid a sea of tears so now with half the side moved on they will be middle of the road again. Dimboola still lacking depth as no talent has moved up so they will struggle unless Sexton & Lehman dominate Saints to make the finals with the Knott boys and they are will drilled along with Eagles taking fifth but really any of the bottom 5 all will have a chance for fifth spot but no further as they are all about as good as each other.
First why footsteps? And he will probably play ones all year qualify for 17's and play the rest of the year in the 1's as will Taylor more then likely.

Second top wrap up Nardoo have missed your input:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor BOG 17s in a good game against demons also kicked winning goal in reserves good day for him
Played 2 very good games in his first appearance for Stawell. You would have to say that yes the goal he kicked late in the ressies game was the winning one

Very good goal under a lot of pressure, good pick up for stawell, Nic baird great game as well as young tom oneill in 14s look for him in a couple of years

Very good goal under a lot of pressure, good pick up for stawell, Nic baird great game as well as young tom oneill in 14s look for him in a couple of years
Tom Oneil does have talent lets hope he can go on with it in years to come

We dropped more then a soda against united. Nathan Tepper had sprained his ankle before the game and Sam Carter and Daniel Sharper had pracky matches on. Those two are believed to play with Rup this year. Very dissapointed.

united bigger blokes had a dissapointing start but round 2 im sure they will lift the minyip vs united games wasnt to flash from united but its only round 1 and united has the four points

Really fancy pants and how much time did you spend with him over the summer to get the real facts. Seems you spent the whole time playing handball with your old cheese and bagging blokes who can play rather than getting facts to back up your comments. How many kicks did you get in yor dreamworld game this weekend?

Commits to going to Minyip/Murtoa. Then talks to Gyro ands says he will stay. Then has a chat with Saints who may or may not have offered him money. Then says he is staying at United. Then tells Minyip Murtoa he is assessing his options. Then ends up playing for Stawell (all fact).
For some reason Scotty decided to bring up something from a while ago. Adam has gone to Stawell so let it rest and get on with the season.

Fair enough but it is also fact that his family shifted to Stawell so it was inevitable that he would need to change clubs due to the fact he no longer lives or goes to school in Horsham anymore. I reckon it will be good for his footy future with a fresh change in the old redleg camp which are a much stronger and better managed club than United

Good to see JM kicking 5 goals for the Nardoo bombers on the weekend after winning the game for the Diggers in round 1. Would be good to see him full time in Wimmera league but I think he will stay out here with us

Fair enough but it is also fact that his family shifted to Stawell so it was inevitable that he would need to change clubs due to the fact he no longer lives or goes to school in Horsham anymore. I reckon it will be good for his footy future with a fresh change in the old redleg camp which are a much stronger and better managed club than United

Good to see JM kicking 5 goals for the Nardoo bombers on the weekend after winning the game for the Diggers in round 1. Would be good to see him full time in Wimmera league but I think he will stay out here with us

nothing wrong with united nardoo three clubs in the one town its pritty likely there not all goin to be strong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back