Wilson's article

Remove this Banner Ad

It was definitely a more subtle swipe @ Nth Melb this time around ala mentioning softening it with Richmonds loss, and Port Adelaides quick demise to the gallows of the AFL ladder. To be honest if she hadn't been so anti Nth in the past you'd accept that article. But like many have said, even the so called footy experts in regards to her anti Nth venom that she actually has now lost her CRED and now when she tries to write an article with some sort of resemplence of integrity it now gets questioned.She highlights Western Bullies bucking the system with their recent finals actions but highlights if they have had that extra bit of coin they could of used it in a way that assured them a flag. She had her chance but failed to highlight Nth's golden era of the 90's when we had the old clubrooms facilities but she never.
I was more interested to see the results of the poll where what people thought the chances were of a poorer recognised club having any chance to win a flag in the future. It heavily weighed to the NO category......

I was more interested to see the results of the poll where what people thought the chances were of a poorer recognised club having any chance to win a flag in the future. It heavily weighed to the NO category......
Sure.....and 8 years ago, if the poll asked whether any Victorian club could win a flag again, most of the same 'experts' would have voted NO.

Sure.....and 8 years ago, if the poll asked whether any Victorian club could win a flag again, most of the same 'experts' would have voted NO.

The historically validated theory that all clubs experience peaks and troughs is a new one to Caro.
She thinks everything will always be the same as it is now. Why wouldn't it be?
Perhaps she feels this way because her club has always been a rabble.

haha this idiot again... dont you guys know that carey turned her down back in the day......... well sure seems that way anyhow.....
i find her comical... and im sure thats the only reason she is still around... she goes for richmond FFS.... the biggest loser of a team going around..... and she bags us.... hahah

Whilst I agree 100 point losses aren't acceptable, this bitch never misses an opportunity to sink the boots in, does she! Mole!!!!

It's official. Caro is now actually boring. I can't even summon the energy to be offended, and struggle to believe that even she can be that stupid - just enjoys the easy attention IMO.

Irrelevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's official. Caro is now actually boring. I can't even summon the energy to be offended, and struggle to believe that even she can be that stupid - just enjoys the easy attention IMO.

Irrelevant.

I agree completely. The contents of this fantasy piece (aka article):
1. is entirely predictable,
2. contains wildly erroneous leaps in logic,
3. digs around to find evidence to back up a pre-determined finding,
4. ignores heaps of times the same evidence resulted in very different outcomes,
5. does her no favours in that it makes her come across as unintelligent and lacking football knowledge, which I actually doubt (it's what happens when emotion overcomes reason).

But mostly, it is, as per point 1. Entirely predictable. Most of us could have written it for her (and used more sound logic in the process).

Where was a similar article after the 103 point loss Richmond had a few weeks back?

Was pondering the same thing...

Mind you, like all her articles I still wouldn't have read it.
Yep was wondering if she may have just combined the two artcles to save her time but couldn't build up the courage to read her vile crap. :(

Look she is news report, she is there to report the current situation. And the current situation is that we are shit onfield and shit off it, therefore the conclusion is relocate.

Look she is news report, she is there to report the current situation. And the current situation is that we are shit onfield and shit off it, therefore the conclusion is relocate.

Based on one loss?

If these criteria were to be used for all clubs, Richmond would be based somewhere between Burkina Faso and Sierra Leone by now, based on the last 30 years of shitfullness on and off the field.

caroline-wilson-talks-about-the-ben-cousins-documentary-263945.jpg

I think that this picture sums it up. :stern look

Drag Queens are supposed to be funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back