Will there be any clubs joing the KD in 09? any leaving?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

harthom

Debutant
Jun 25, 2007
avenel
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Mighty Avenel Swans
Does anyone have any information on what clubs will make up the KDFL next year? i have heard rumors that the BDFL is folding and entering a team from out that way in the KD? true? will Rushy stay afloat? i hope so but what do you think?

Does anyone have any information on what clubs will make up the KDFL next year? i have heard rumors that the BDFL is folding and entering a team from out that way in the KD? true? will Rushy stay afloat? i hope so but what do you think?
Ive heard a club from pdfl has applied to enter but im not sayin a name yet just for suspense and it may not happen

Dont think any clubs will be leaving this league. I think the only club to join will be Longwood. Even then dont know how close that will come to being a reality.

p&d gotta do somethin with the league coz its huge and i guess a massive margin between bottom and top, and would probably benefit KDL to add another contender to the top 5.

Mathoura have found themselves at the mercy of an expanding league and I would guess that to have some trips less than 100km would be very appealing to the Timbercutters.

a trip of over 2 and a half hours isn't so appealing to us avenel boys! are they seriously in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard that longwood are definately going to apply to theleague hopefully for the 2010 season, not sure whether this will happen or not though

Only if you want to see a Dookie United V Stanhope Grand Final :D.

I personally think that this Dookie change is rubbish and will not happen.
I agree iwannaflog Dookie will not be in the KDFL lets not talk about it, however what does everyone think of Longwood joining, personally i think it would be a joke, stanhope may kick a record VCFL score, bring back sutton from MFL to break his own, and what do the remainding BDFL do, and how do you hang on to your thirds with a possibilty of Rnd 1 vs ardmona (bye), Rnd 2 vs Merrigum (bye), Rnd 3 vs Londwood (bye) then an easter break, then Interleague, one game in 6 weeks, redlegs......go away.

Murch played Longwood at the start of this year in a scratch match and won by a fair bit. Praccy match i know but worth noting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back