Will the vaccine passport actually be used

Remove this Banner Ad

Globalism? F** me the virus has shut down movement between countries and you somehow want to call it globalism?

the piecemeal border restrictions are the opposite of globalism buddy.
Globalism isn't just about open borders, although those will be returning (see Europe and the US which are happy to let covid riddled illegal aliens in but won't let a citizen fly in to see their family). Look at where the power is shifting through this 'pandmenic' - to the globalist corporations like Amazon, Social Media Google, to the international organisations like the WHO and the UN, and even on the micro level - taking away your rights and freedoms as an individual and putting them in the hands of the state so that they can sit at their little globalist table and trade billions of our dollars for vaccine allocations and foreign aid.

Globalism isn't just about open borders, although those will be returning (see Europe and the US which are happy to let covid riddled illegal aliens in but won't let a citizen fly in to see their family). Look at where the power is shifting through this 'pandmenic' - to the globalist corporations like Amazon, Social Media Google, to the international organisations like the WHO and the UN, and even on the micro level - taking away your rights and freedoms as an individual and putting them in the hands of the state so that they can sit at their little globalist table and trade billions of our dollars for vaccine allocations and foreign aid.
agreed. i preferred it when nations didnt work together and instead went to war once a decade and with so much paranoia that you were literally imprisoned for being politically different even in 'the land of the free'

agreed. i preferred it when nations didnt work together and instead went to war once a decade and with so much paranoia that you were literally imprisoned for being politically different even in 'the land of the free'
You're deluded if you think living under a world controlled by Jeff Bezos and Xi Jipeng is better than one where your vote controls the policy of your nation.

there hasnt been any power shift. The opposite in fact. And thats what is scary.

countries are setting national rules for borders. There is no global agreement on how to manage borders.

there is no global vaccine sharing arrangement. Low income countries virtually have no vaccines and are being ravaged by covid. They are now likely to be the source of new strains that vaccines may not work on and send the developed world back into lockdown. All because of a lack of global co-ordination.

what has been astounding this crisis is that we are moving back to nationalism rather then using globalist insititutions to help fix the crisis. This is the opposite of what happened during the gfc when the world got together to share liquidity and prevent a widespread liquidity crisis engulfing the entire planet.

we need more globalism to help with this crisis and the world is suffering from a lack of it. The world health organisation has had limited power because it was corrupted by china so countries havent poured financial resources into it like you wouod expect in a pandemic and china are refusing to engage with international organisations such as the UN. we still havent had a proper global investigation into the crisis to sort of what happened and how to prevent it such has been the lack of global coordination and unwillingness of china to engage with global institutions.

the global institutions that you look down on are exactly what has helped brought peace to the planet by developing rules for engagement between countries and fostered trade and capital flows that not only improve global growth and living standards but reduce the incentive for war. Rich business owners dont want their countries to go to war with another if they also have businesses or consumers in those countries. those same global institutions have also helped reign in and over power dictators through co-ordinated global action.

without those insititutions it becomes a complete free for all. We go back to the days where the powerful are highly incentivised to start wars with the weak and there is no one to put external pressure on dictstorships to fall. Do you really want to go back to that world? The world that produced two world wars and saw the rise of hitler, mao, lenin/stalin?

hell we may be going back their anyway with the rise of china because the current global instituitions were not even powerful enough to stop them.

Last edited:

what a clown. hope his business fails. These people are putting others in harms way. discouraging vaccinations and encouraging death to others.

we need to protest against these businesses.

The power is shifting??

Since when has the power not been balanced this way?

For a period in 2016-2018 there was some hope in the world. But we couldn't help ourselves, allowed the globalists too much rope to pull back control.
indeed. with a private businessman presiding over america, running around colluding with foreign governments and spies against his political opponents, breaking peacekeeping agreements with nations, hiring his own companies for government contracts, repressing criminal investigations into himself and pardoning friends and family for said crimes, the world was certainly in a better place not run by foreign businesses.

For a period in 2016-2018 there was some hope in the world. But we couldn't help ourselves, allowed the globalists too much rope to pull back control.

What was this period?? I must have missed it!

We literally just had a billionaire that has spent his life feeding from 'the swamp' take charge of the free world, due to paying big tech companies for people's personal data!!

FFS, is that your idea of people having the power?

What was this period?? I must have missed it!

We literally just had a billionaire that has spent his life feeding from 'the swamp' take charge of the free world, due to paying big tech companies for people's personal data!!

FFS, is that your idea of people having the power?

I find it hilarious that people have bought in to the Q Anon line that Trump was somehow fighting for 'us' against 'them' whilst consistently demonstrating the complete opposite.

Also the bizarre obsession Australian SovCits have with the President of another country.

I find it hilarious that people have bought in to the Q Anon line that Trump was somehow fighting for 'us' against 'them' whilst consistently demonstrating the complete opposite.

Also the bizarre obsession Australian SovCits have with the President of another country.
It's breathtaking in its stupidity.

As I've said before, I'm always reluctant to mock someones opinion on something - as I am always open to the fact that I may actually be wrong, and they may be right.

But when it comes to how they came to the opinion, and the logic and thinking behind it, then I'm happy to ridicule it when appropriate. And this Trump thing is the epitome of idiocy.

I can even live with the whole cabal thing, lizard people and the flat earth (as ridiculous as they are) - but to believe that Donald ******* Trump is fighting for anything or anyone other than himself is just quite simply the most proposterous thing I reckon I've ever heard in my life.

The day that people genuinely started to fall for this bullshit, is the day that I officially lost faith in humanity.

I can even live with the whole cabal thing, lizard people and the flat earth (as ridiculous as they are) - but to believe that Donald ******* Trump is fighting for anything or anyone other than himself is just quite simply the most proposterous thing I reckon I've ever heard in my life.

The day that people genuinely started to fall for this bullshit, is the day that I officially lost faith in humanity.

To be fair the alternative in that election was WORSE! Literally they could have put up a drunk from the street and they'd have been better than Clinton! They asked to be beaten!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair the alternative in that election was WORSE! Literally they could have put up a drunk from the street and they'd have been better than Clinton! They asked to be beaten!
That's the type of thing that infuriates me.

I have no issue with someone hating the Democrats, and no issue with someone liking the Republicans - but how does any of that translate into loving, or even liking Trump? Let alone believing he's some sort of superhero!!??

It's just bizarre. He's the legit pin up boy for greed, corruption, abuse of power, self serving, big business. He's spent his life doing it, and kept going whilst in power FFS! Isn't this the stuff that people are against??!

I can despise a rodent like Tim Smith, without liking Daniel Andrews.

I can detest a person like Scott Morrison and still reckon Albanese is a complete flog.

Disliking Clinton and hoping she loses, does not directly relate to loving Trump. It's just so weird that people think like that.

Last edited:
no, she wasnt. trump is an absolute maniac. a criminal on multiple fronts, failed businessman, sexual predator, misogynist (like a real one, not the fairly loose definition sometimes applied), and pretty close to the literal definition of a psychopath. he stood up on stage at a political rally and made fun of disabled people in a way thats equivalent to pulling back your eyes and going 'ching chong' to make fun of an asian person. to top it all off, he colluded with russia to get political dirt on his opponent, which isnt that far from treason.

and thats before getting to office. i dont have a great opinion of clinton, but trump was not in any way a better option.

no, she wasnt. trump is an absolute maniac. a criminal on multiple fronts, failed businessman, sexual predator, misogynist (like a real one, not the fairly loose definition sometimes applied), and pretty close to the literal definition of a psychopath. he stood up on stage at a political rally and made fun of disabled people in a way thats equivalent to pulling back your eyes and going 'ching chong' to make fun of an asian person. to top it all off, he colluded with russia to get political dirt on his opponent, which isnt that far from treason.

and thats before getting to office. i dont have a great opinion of clinton, but trump was not in any way a better option.

Lets not pretend Clinton was some angel though. Honestly both were as awful as each other. The mistake they made was making Hilary the candidate. Trump should never have got in office.

globalist insititutions

Global institutions ? Institutions claiming global coverage?

The world health organisation has had limited power

The WHO has no executive power & like the UN is an unrepresentative body controlled by scratching each others back.

Sharri Marksons investigative journalism exposes how USELESS the WHO have been in Covid:

indeed. with a private businessman presiding over america, running around colluding with foreign governments and spies against his political opponents, breaking peacekeeping agreements with nations, hiring his own companies for government contracts, repressing criminal investigations into himself and pardoning friends and family for said crimes, the world was certainly in a better place not run by foreign businesses.
The fact that literally none of that is true (other than the bolded) and yet you believe it just highlight's the reach of globalist operators

Lets not pretend Clinton was some angel though. Honestly both were as awful as each other. The mistake they made was making Hilary the candidate. Trump should never have got in office.
im not saying clinton was great. both sides of american politics have far too much of a nepotistic setup, and both sides are ultimately looking after the top end of town more than we could even understand. scott morrison is positively progressive compared to america.

but she's a quarter or less of the monster trump is.

Getting elected in the US is very different to Aus as much as the political enthusiasts simply ignore.

As far as the vaccine passport will work internationally is no different how Yellow Fever has applied:

im not saying clinton was great. both sides of american politics have far too much of a nepotistic setup, and both sides are ultimately looking after the top end of town more than we could even understand. scott morrison is positively progressive compared to america.

but she's a quarter or less of the monster trump is.

& for every mindless fan, the other mob has the same. Less of a monster eh ....

Geez, can't you guys duke this out on the politics board?
when some lunatic comes on here saying trump is the savior of the common man and coronavirus is a un/who/china front to take over the world for amazon, i aint gonna stay quiet. its too much fun point out how much of a hecktard they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back