Who's Your Favourite Traveling Wilbury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh.

Of greater interest, I propose that Filthy or Urmoe run a book on who will be the last living Wilbury.

Smackdown and last man standing.

Interesting prospect. I'd have Jeff installed as slight favourite... using the album 'Time' as my guide... he did say, after all, he has a ticket to the moon. I have him expiring in 2095.

Tom has a shred of chance of outliving the rest, but I think that Superbowl half-time took it out of him.

Bob, of course, has been dead since before the Wilburys.

Never seen Jeff Lynne in the daylight or without his sunglasses. I'm sure he's the Undead.

Tom Petty. 'Full Moon Fever'. "Dancin' at the zombie zoo"....

Jeff's place???

Interesting prospect. I'd have Jeff installed as slight favourite... using the album 'Time' as my guide... he did say, after all, he has a ticket to the moon. I have him expiring in 2095.

Such intimate knowledge of the Time album indicates fanboy status.

Such intimate knowledge of the Time album indicates fanboy status.

First album I ever heard in my life... my folks brought me home from hospital, my Dad had just bought the record, and I was promptly parked on top of the record player for the first listen.

It's in me bones:D

First album I ever heard in my life... my folks brought me home from hospital, my Dad had just bought the record, and I was promptly parked on top of the record player for the first listen.

Explains a fair bit.

Oh god - now I feel old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back