Remove this Banner Ad

May 25, 2009
Mt Buller Slums
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton FC, MVFC
So who is it?

I've been around for a few weeks now and haven't noticed any particular rivalries or hatred. Everyone seems fairly amicable and accepting of one another. Frankly it's sickening.

So chuck your pimp suits on, get hating and tell us who sucks and why.

1272938115936.jpg

I'll be honest. The Hawks really annoy me. I don't hate them, but with guys like Kerrby, old ZacMac, Bonce at times, they are hard to like.

Furies IMO, are the wieners of he comp. They don't post around the board, which is frustrating as we always need more banter. Apart from BILC, none of the post regularly.

Not having a crack at anyone just having my say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Furies have come off as a bit snobbish in my short time in the SFA, not posting here seems like a combination of a bitch-out and a pimp slap to the face.

I'll be honest. The Hawks really annoy me. I don't hate them, but with guys like Kerrby, old ZacMac, Bonce at times, they are hard to like.

Furies IMO, are the wieners of he comp. They don't post around the board, which is frustrating as we always need more banter. Apart from BILC, none of the post regularly.

Not having a crack at anyone just having my say.

Not even pre-season and you're already bitching about us for not bantering. Believe me, we'll dominate game day threads this season.

Mind you, the quality of bantering from your mob is poor. You can't banter properly with a team who has custard for brains.

Jealous of failure? Nope.

Based on what? Your back to back wooden spoons? Were you even around for the premierships?
Brand new season mate. If past premierships don't count for the club's possible success this year then neither does past spoons.

Jealous of failure? Nope.

Based on what? Your back to back wooden spoons? Were you even around for the premierships?

I'm sorry but from your first post it can be interpreted that you are jealous of the Furies with our remarkable past because we keep talking about it. You know, reminding you of how mediocre your team is.

The past 3 seasons you haven't played in a final series. In fact, I'm not even aware if the Dragons has even played in a Grand Final before. That's a pretty sad history. A team that embraces mediocrity. A team that has never tasted any success whatsoever. A team that once recruited okeydoke7.

You're just envious that the Furies have had more success than your decrepit club.

I'm sorry but from your first post it can be interpreted that you are jealous of the Furies with our remarkable past because we keep talking about it. You know, reminding you of how mediocre your team is.

The past 3 seasons you haven't played in a final series. In fact, I'm not even aware if the Dragons has even played in a Grand Final before. That's a pretty sad history. A team that embraces mediocrity. A team that has never tasted any success whatsoever. A team that once recruited okeydoke7.

You're just envious that the Furies have had more success than your decrepit club.

Okeyjoke's a gun.

Well, given the fact that I am yet to play a game with the Dragons, your post is pretty pointless. I am apart of the reigning premiership team. Whilst the Furies are the reigning spooners.

You WERE a part of the reigning premiership team. Enjoy mediocrity scum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back