Who would you rather?

Which 3 would you like as your forwards.

• Owen, Fowler and Heskey

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Van Nistelrooy, Solskjear and Cole

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I voted for the Liverpool connection but to be honest I'd like to have Litamanen in there rather than one of Fowler or Heskey.

Also if I was picking 3 for Man U I wouldn't go for Cole & Solskjaer as they're too similar instead I'd want Yorke in there as long as he can be kept away from Jordan.

Originally posted by DIPPER
I voted for the Liverpool connection but to be honest I'd like to have Litamanen in there rather than one of Fowler or Heskey.

Also if I was picking 3 for Man U I wouldn't go for Cole & Solskjaer as they're too similar instead I'd want Yorke in there as long as he can be kept away from Jordan.

Well i had to drop Litmanen and Yorke. Yorke out of the 4 strikers at Man U is the one most out of favour and form so i left him out and Litmanen is always going to be the 4th option at Liverpool.

But i do like him and has been scoring recently.

Cole and Van Nistelrooy starting, with Solkjaer coming on at the 85th minute and scoring the winner! ;)

Veron, Beckham, and Scholes behind them with plenty of goalscoring power, and Roy Keane is known to hit the odd long bomb home... :D

The Hitman

Van Nistelrooy, Solskjear and Cole? I'd piss van Nistelrooy and Cole off ... but Solskjear is a gun!

Went for the Liverpool option obviously. DIPPER is right though...piss Fowler off and replace him Litmanen. Heskey is on some shakey ground as well. His form has been dreadful lately...and with Owen out...we've had to rely on midfielders kicking goals.

Litmanen should be given more of a go by Houllier.

Back