Prediction Who will be next to debut for the Saints

Who will be next to debut for the Saints?

• Matthew Allison

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Jack Peris

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Oscar Adams

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Max Heath

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St Kilda, Ocean Grove Collendina Cobras
Season looks like its done so its time to "play the kids" But I've looked at the cupboard and its a little bit bare. Only 4 players yet to play a game.

Get your votes in - 2 selections allowed

Nice thread, something a bit different. I like it.

Out of those four funnily enough looks like Peris is the most likely to play. He's racking them up in the two's and has qualities in his game that we need more of.

Heath after that, then Adams, then Allison. Allison is a bit like Battle last year, they've thrown him all over the place trying to find him a spot but he's really not doing much of anything. Personally don't think he makes it but hope I'm wrong. Reminds me of Matty Lappin a bit.

Yep I think Peris will be next. Heath would have been a chance for next week if Ryder misses but I think he's running out steam as the season goes on.

(If they need to play another ruck, they will play Campbell ahead on him. So next year for him)

So my second pick will Oscar Adams. Doogs listed as 3 weeks so a couple of good weeks back at Sandy, they may throw him in for a look before the end of the season.

Allison - he's getting better but he's still a way off.

I’d say none but surely the only hope is Heath. Not because he has been good. Far from it but he does a role only 3 other players can do do injury could get him a game. They aren’t playing in of those kids baring injury even if tge finals are out which they clearly aren’t yet. As stupid as it sounds if we win next week which I doubt we are most likely in the 8. Amazing but true.

Aside from the fab 3, the rest are miles off it. Peris and Heath perhaps mid/late 2023 If they develop. Allison will be playing local football next year. Only a very small sample size for Adams so a bit early to call.

Aside from the fab 3, the rest are miles off it. Peris and Heath perhaps mid/late 2023 If they develop. Allison will be playing local football next year. Only a very small sample size for Adams so a bit early to call.
Peris has been way above my expectations from what I've seen. Don't see why why he couldn't get a game as a small pressure forward. Butler does F All most of the time anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like I missed one - there's a bloke running around at Sandy today who is apparently a listed player but I've never seen him play.

I think his name is Don Henley or something like - looks the gooods. 30 touches to 3/4 time and
Just another Desperado ya think? Eagles scout can't look past that kind of talent!

Apparently there's a little known kid running around for us at Sandy and looking for opportunity, named Thomas Thighmore. He could be a goer.

View attachment 1453394
Another quite good inside mid named Back Jytel. He's a draftee from the legendary 2018 super draft and was touted as the best inside mid alongside Sam Walsh. 189cm tall with clean hands, decent kicking and loves a tackle. Can't seem to get a game we should target him and get an absolute steal like Freo got for Brodie

edit: or Lipinski for Collingwood is a better example

Nice thread, something a bit different. I like it.

Out of those four funnily enough looks like Peris is the most likely to play. He's racking them up in the two's and has qualities in his game that we need more of.

Heath after that, then Adams, then Allison. Allison is a bit like Battle last year, they've thrown him all over the place trying to find him a spot but he's really not doing much of anything. Personally don't think he makes it but hope I'm wrong. Reminds me of Matty Lappin a bit.
The only thing Allison and Lappin have in common is weight , Lapping averaged over 12 disposals a game in his first year , Allison is lucky to get 12 at Sandy , but your right , Peris has improved more than all the others

The only thing Allison and Lappin have in common is weight , Lapping averaged over 12 disposals a game in his first year , Allison is lucky to get 12 at Sandy , but your right , Peris has improved more than all the others
Yeah, that's why he reminds me of him, genius

A space, three commas and then a capital letter. You are some type of Einstein aren't you ,,, Genius
I just love how anytime someone questions something you post you have to get all personal , P1ss poor for a mod

Last edited:
I just love how anytime someone questions something you post you have to get all personal , P1ss poor for a mod
I've never seen sarcasm go over someone's head so often lol

Back