Who went to Alice Cooper?

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone has a bootleg from this tour or from the Brutal Melbourne show, contact me. I have a stack of bootlegs from metal & hard rock bands, CD - DVD - VHS, whatever. PM.

Re: Cooperstown is a place you MUST visit !!

materamagic said:
alice was seen on the great outdoors promoting his hotels in America that he runs/owns. it is sad that albums from veteran artists are seldom given a chance in this country, its a crying shame, it better be available,

yup, great call materamagic.

Actually it's Cooperstown in Pheonix AZ, that Alice owns & runs, his restuarant & sports Bar set up totally ROCK !!! (Hard Rock Cafe's are good but no where as great compared to Cooperstown which is a drop punt from the Diamondback's stadium) I went there in 1999 and it looks to have been upgraded with MEGA screens. Haven't seen anything like it here in Oz and that's a shame considering we're known as mad sports nuts. Interesting that Alice actually said that bands like Jet (that are apparently HUGE in the USA according to my contacts in WI, USA) has apparently inspired Alice to make his records sound very much like in the vien of when he started over 30 years ago.

Woodson said:
yup, great call materamagic.

Actually it's Cooperstown in Pheonix AZ, that Alice owns & runs, his restuarant & sports Bar set up totally ROCK !!! (Hard Rock Cafe's are good but no where as great compared to Cooperstown which is a drop punt from the Diamondback's stadium) I went there in 1999 and it looks to have been upgraded with MEGA screens. Haven't seen anything like it here in Oz and that's a shame considering we're known as mad sports nuts. Interesting that Alice actually said that bands like Jet (that are apparently HUGE in the USA according to my contacts in WI, USA) has apparently inspired Alice to make his records sound very much like in the vien of when he started over 30 years ago.
I was in Phoenix over a month ago, and went to Cooperstown before a Diamondbacks game. Hasn't changed much from what you've said there, but some damn nice food they serve let me tell you.

DBAH0 said:
I was in Phoenix over a month ago, and went to Cooperstown before a Diamondbacks game. Hasn't changed much from what you've said there, but some damn nice food they serve let me tell you.

Devils food?

Wish he had of played "Serious"

DBAH0 said:
Definately upgraded DBAH0. In 1999, no mega screens were up when I was there. The place opened on Dec 18th 1998. Another AliceCooperstown has opened in Cleveland. I'm amazed that Alice's birth place, Detroit, doesn't have one (yet). My next stop is Cabo San Lucas, at Sammy's Hagar's mexican haunt, Cabo Wabo, where Alice recorded his 'Fistful of Alice' Live cd several years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back