PetePop

Team Captain
Oct 25, 2006
Ballarat/Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chelsea
who is the best coach you've had or the best coach you think is goin around u can name seniors, reserves, u/18's, juniors i dont care

its not john northey he coached ballarat under 18's yesterday against a 17man sebas (which included a 15 year old) team and lost how embarrasing

Tony Roche

Dude, how many times do you have to be told? If you want to talk tennis, I am sure that there are a number of tennis sites out there that would happily discuss your nomination of Tony Roche. So, why don't you find them and stop trying to sabotage this thread.

Another great coach, Isiah Thomas.

Dude, how many times do you have to be told? If you want to talk tennis, I am sure that there are a number of tennis sites out there that would happily discuss your nomination of Tony Roche. So, why don't you find them and stop trying to sabotage this thread.

Another great coach, Isiah Thomas.

If you want to talk basketball then go to another website. If you're going to post here, stay on topic.

NOT Another great coach, Isiah Thomas.

Fixed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And like you would know. Have you ever played under him?

Didn't he have a team with a $100m plus payroll this year that he drafted/traded for pretty much all the players on the roster when he was the GM and still failed to make the playoffs in one of the weakest conferences in history. Pretty sure that makes him a failure as a coach. Still good enough for a contract extension though...Having said that Doc Rivers got a contract extension too and he was terrible so not saying a lot.

But I am sure that you would know that he's a good coach as you must have played under him considering your comment..,

Didn't he have a team with a $100m plus payroll this year that he drafted/traded for pretty much all the players on the roster when he was the GM and still failed to make the playoffs in one of the weakest conferences in history. Pretty sure that makes him a failure as a coach. Still good enough for a contract extension though...Having said that Doc Rivers got a contract extension too and he was terrible so not saying a lot.

But I am sure that you would know that he's a good coach as you must have played under him considering your comment..,

Somebody ban this idiot. Go and talk about gay basketball somewhere else.

Back on topic, Doc Rivers was a hell of a coach.

Somebody ban this idiot. Go and talk about gay basketball somewhere else.

Back on topic, Doc Rivers was a hell of a coach.

Why would you say was??? He's still coaching with an extension...

Rick Pittino on the other was a hell of a coach...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back