Who do you support in the TSL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Having grown up supporting Sandy Bay I chose Lauderdale as I've never barracked against them. But I have a soft spot also for Hobart especially now that they have returned to being the Tigers. I might buy a membership to both of them.

East were doomed in 1985 weeks after starting the 1986 TFL season, and I was only a 15yo anyway...so I jumped on board the South merger pretty much straight away...god, what was my option - North?!?

I always said I'd be there when they made the TFL finals...still waiting...was in Queensland when they won back to back, and a newspaper montage of the two GFs made into a poster, is in my study on the Wall Of Cool Motivating Things...!

Hobart. But far out they've got some work to do.
Had a big function the other night with about 100 or so rocking up which was good, I missed it being at my girlfriends birthday party, but apparently it was quite a good night. :thumbsu:
Ex-President turns up with a gutful of piss and gobs off off at a 50+ year old supporter for not following the Lions :rolleyes:
Wish I'd been there....

I'll be supporting them this year, can't say I'm jumping out of my skin about everything, maybe when things start to happen I'll get more involved and excited, but I'm going in with an open mind on the whole thing anyway.

I could do without their shitty attitude still...

No one at this stage..

Am from Ulv supporter so may depend where some of the Ulv guys end up..

Could be a number of teams, with a few guys up here at North Laun, some at Burnie and Dev.. plus few guys down at Glenorchy from the previous few years..

always liked catching a bit of lonnie... when i lived in tassie i was only about a 10 minute walk from windsor park

Hobart for me but i dont hold much hope for this year.

I was having a yak to a long serving senior player at Hobart today who told me they might not be as bad as everyone thinks they'll be.
Said that depth was still problematic up there though.
I still think they'll be too inexperienced to match it with the big boys at this point in time however but hopefully they don't have another 1997.

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what kinda lists take shape from each club.

PS: Where's the publicity of the TSL? There's been nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was having a yak to a long serving senior player at Hobart today who told me they might not be as bad as everyone thinks they'll be.
Said that depth was still problematic up there though.
I still think they'll be too inexperienced to match it with the big boys at this point in time however but hopefully they don't have another 1997.

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what kinda lists take shape from each club.

PS: Where's the publicity of the TSL? There's been nothing.

Thats good to hear i just want them to be competitive and i will be very happy. Even know i was young i remember we was a pretty good side in the late 80s and early 90's but then it just went down hill.

Thats good to hear i just want them to be competitive and i will be very happy. Even know i was young i remember we was a pretty good side in the late 80s and early 90's but then it just went down hill.
I've been told not to expect much as the team is rebuilding, for the long term. So I am looking forward to future years!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back