Opinion Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Usually the most hated team is because other club supporters are jealous of them. Unsure I can say that about Essendon though.
Not jealous at all
There’s a lot not to like and my humble opinion (for the little that it’s worth ) has been built up over many years when they were as bad as they are now good .

How many finals have Essendon played since 2002?

As for your second question, addressed this multiple times already. Not hard to find the answer to.
Only the one wooden spoon though and even that has an * next to it. Not sure it’s a legit wooden spoon when most of your team is missing 😬

How many finals have Essendon played since 2002?

10 finishes in the Top 8 and played 9 (2013 disqualification) - 1 spoon.

Carlton since 2002:

3 finals (2 if we take out Essendon's gift in 2013) - 5 spoons.

I still say everyone should hate the Blues regardless. It's just the right thing to do.

Last edited:
Usually the most hated team is because other club supporters are jealous of them. Unsure I can say that about Essendon though.
Its not a coincidence that every Carlton supporter is infatuated with Essendon. Essendon supporters I feel only give a shit that we share the same amount of flags as Carlton and Collingwood.

10 finishes in the Top 8 and played 9 (2013 disqualification) - 1 spoon.

Carlton since 2002:

3 finals (2 if we take out Essendon's gift in 2013) - 5 spoons.

I still say everyone should hate the Blues regardless. It's just the right thing to do.

This is my defence in the overall scheme of things for Dodoro. I hate him but the lists have been good enough to play finals. Obviously taking the next step is on development

(Log in to remove this ad.)

International Cat Day Cats GIF by BuzzFeed

Back