Whispers

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2006
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
GFL, Fulham
Thought since there has been a few treads already on the where abouts of some certain country players, why not just create a thread to compensate for all of them.

My player I want to know the where abouts of is Mike Beardsly He grew up in Mortlake, then played for Falcons and then Nth Ballarat for a few years. Did he go back to Mortlake, stay in Ballarat or gone else where!?

Feel free to drop any players names on here.

This should create a fair bit of interest whispers. Might track down a few stars that have faded or discover the whereabouts of country journeymen. Can't help with the bloke you are after however.:thumbsu:

Theres a guy i wouldnt mind knowing about. His name is shane loveless. I heard at one stage he was playing at sydney harbour but was struggling to cope with constant flooding. anyone confirm or deny this.

Anyone seen or heard of a few blokes from over the past few years.
Justin Box - Vermont
Little Marshall - Bundoora
Cain Liddle - Bundoora
Jerry Vlahek - EDFL
Kieron Prowse - Bendigo league
Vince Lia - EDFL
David Hunter - PEGS

Was wondering if anyone knew the where about's of Luke''Chilli Tenders''Knight? Tenders was a determined backman for Rochester in the G.V.F.L for many a year and I heard he was now playing in Melbourne.
I rang the Glenferrie Hotel searching for him but they said the big fella was having a day off and was at another drinking establishment mixing it up like he did he with Former North Melbourne star Craig Scholl when the two had an obsorbing battle at Echuca one day. If any1 knows please message this site or call the the hotline 1800 Sundance line. It's a simple press one for the Luke please come back line. Please persist if you can't get through they are experiencing a high number of calls from the Pina Colada family!!

Wasn't Vince Lia seen masquerading as a soccer player for Melbourne Victory in the A-League?
May have actually got a shot off about twice if memory serves. Dud.

Macca29 said:
Justin Box - Vermont
Cain Liddle - Bundoora
Jerry Vlahek - EDFL
Vince Lia - EDFL
David Hunter - PEGS

Greetings Macca, I believe Mr. Prowse has ventured overseas though i'm not definite. Also, love your show on the abc, keep up the good work!

spoke4923 said:
Greetings Macca, I believe Mr. Prowse has ventured overseas though i'm not definite. Also, love your show on the abc, keep up the good work!

Sorry spoke - show on the ABC? please fill me in as to what you're talking about.

ringo1 said:
Keira Prowse is a top-line player for Sandhurst in the bendigo league. can't confirm if he is overseas.

Yep Keiran Prowse is overseas and Sandhurst will miss him dearly as they will struggle to make this seasons finals action.

Any one heard of a bloke by the name of Jerry Frank came down south from Cairns 8 or 9 years ago. Only seen him play a half dozen games. But made a huge impact.

I have only just discovered this post. I am just wondering who would want to know what happened to David Hunter from PEGS (me).

Justin Box - Vermont
Cain Liddle - Bundoora
Jerry Vlahek - EDFL
Vince Lia - EDFL
David Hunter - PEGS
I wrote on the thread. Who would want to know what happened to David Hunter from PEGS, which is me. I was a nobody.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back