Club History Where are they now??

Remove this Banner Ad

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
We must be the only team/forum who don't have a where are they now or it is buried deep in the hangar or something. Anyways, thought it could be a bit of fun to hear where former Essendon players are currently plying there football and any accolades they may have won.

I'll kick things off with a former NSW Scholarship player and resident red nut Jimmy Webster who is playing back near Gosford, NSW with Terrigal Avoca Panthers in the Black Diamond league. How is this for the now 26 year old?
- Premiership player x 3 (2014, 2015, 2017)
- Elliot Davey Medal (league BnF) x 3 (2013, 2014, 2015)
- McBain Medal (Grand final BoG) x 2 (2015, 2017)
- Coaches voted B&F (2019)

Obviously the standard probably won't be the greatest but still shows he could play footy and to a decent degree.

Any other former Bombers that you know of running around and gunning it at local level?

We must be the only team/forum who don't have a where are they now or it is buried deep in the hangar or something. Anyways, thought it could be a bit of fun to hear where former Essendon players are currently plying there football and any accolades they may have won.

I'll kick things off with a former NSW Scholarship player and resident red nut Jimmy Webster who is playing back near Gosford, NSW with Terrigal Avoca Panthers in the Black Diamond league. How is this for the now 26 year old?
- Premiership player x 3 (2014, 2015, 2017)
- Elliot Davey Medal (league BnF) x 3 (2013, 2014, 2015)
- McBain Medal (Grand final BoG) x 2 (2015, 2017)
- Coaches voted B&F (2019)

Obviously the standard probably won't be the greatest but still shows he could play footy and to a decent degree.

Any other former Bombers that you know of running around and gunning it at local level?
Adam McPhee was running around for St Mary's in Geelong as of 2018. Dunno if that is still the case.

Jackson Merrett has been playing well in the WAFL I have been told.

A mate of mine plays against James Gwilt in the Eastern league. No idea how he is going though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back