What's this board??

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief has supplied us with a new Sub Board called " Bet Tracker ".

The purpose of this board is for stand alone individual/personal threads started by anyone and it can be a blog of sorts where posters can track all their bets and show how they have performed over time.

Bretts thread is the 1st one in!! :eek: :D

Any questions, feedback etc can be posted in this thread. :thumbsu:

Any chance the Orb/Duritz thread and the DM/TT threads which are now closed can be brought in here (and even re-opened), given this looks to be the exact place they would belong?

Looking forward 6-12-18 when/if they were to return, and go down the same path of "I am the greatest" style threads, that newcomers to the board would have an entire story to base their opinions on instead of perhaps a skewed view.

Just a thought.

Any chance the Orb/Duritz thread and the DM/TT threads which are now closed can be brought in here (and even re-opened), given this looks to be the exact place they would belong?

Looking forward 6-12-18 when/if they were to return, and go down the same path of "I am the greatest" style threads, that newcomers to the board would have an entire story to base their opinions on instead of perhaps a skewed view.

Just a thought.

When Duritz serves his time off and comes back he can request his thread to be moved/re opened and i can't see a problem with it.

If anybody wants a thread moved in here that they have started etc just provide a link to it and we can see what we can do.

Where has KardiniaPark s thread gone?

Gone as he is no longer around this board to contribute to it.

It is what it is and could not be helped.

Discussion ends there and if you have questions about it leave it to PM's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back