muttweed

Cancelled
May 28, 2011
Western VIC
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Josh Caddy
I'm at a time where I could really, really use a laugh.

With that, the WHAT YOU IMAGINE OTHER GEELONG POSTERS LOOK LIKE fred shall commence. Yippee yi yo yo.

I'll kick this off.

Because I see his posts everywhere (which widely consist of the topics footy, food and fapping), I can only conclude that footscore is a fat fart. Somebody had to say it.
images

If there was ever a poster with a more revolting, sick yet witty style of writing, pigs would have been flying. Geelong_Sicko , you disgusting man. I envisage you as a 50 yr old Ketut with a worn out mo and creepy pedosmile to boot. There is no other way.
images

proboy before I disgrace you, I would just like to say I have enjoyed our friendship so far. But honestly, you have got to have the most punchable face ever. You are the biggest smartaleck. You probably carry around hand sanitiser. Your name is probably something like "Glenn" too.
images

Back to you.

good one :thumbsu:
I have often thought of creating a thread just like this but feared the wrath of many would be too much but it is interesting to think who the person may look like on the other side of the screen

good one :thumbsu:
I have often thought of creating a thread just like this but feared the wrath of many would be too much but it is interesting to think who the person may look like on the other side of the screen
Wrath? Don't fear it. Bathe in it. Eat it with your Weet Bix.:thumbsu:

I'm at a time where I could really, really use a laugh.
If there was ever a poster with a more revolting, sick yet witty style of writing, pigs would have been flying. Geelong_Sicko , you disgusting man. I envisage you as a 50 yr old Ketut with a worn out mo and creepy pedosmile to boot. There is no other way.
images

Hahaha! Oh mutty, I wear the awestruck disgust of you others like a crown. You know it. You love it. 50 is a bit harsh though - only in my dirty thirties! Full beard instead of the 'mo too, all the better to hide that paedosmile...

As muttweed seems to be in multiple threads at the same time constantly he has to have some kind of time shifting device. And when I think of time shifting devices only one man comes to mind:

tumblr_lh12ctd2Y51qg2g2w.gif

As muttweed seems to be in multiple threads at the same time constantly he has to have some kind of time shifting device. And when I think of time shifting devices only one man comes to mind:

tumblr_lh12ctd2Y51qg2g2w.gif
I'm a woman, and I've posted my photo on the Bay before, so anything used against me is automatically cancelled out.

Edit: Also, it might seem like that because I might have forgot to log out of BF on another device.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Mutty like this. As I recall, (if I have not got my wires crossed here) she received a RED card on the first day she appeared on BF.

Angry-granny-e1350569082316.jpg
Yeah! They thought I was an alias! I don't blame them though. I made a "Top 10 Hottest AFL Players" thread in the Bay, unaware of what I was getting myself into.

Luckily Bartosrules came to my rescue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back