What would you do if Richmond won the Premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
I mean like, in your lifetime, you actually witness it, not a dream.

I'd probably just go on a 2 week bender, trying to follow the players around wherever they go so I can celebrate with them. Drinks all round I reckon, just smashing out singstar karaoke and doing my best not to shit my pants after day 3 of my Premiership bender. Would definitely stroke Deledio's barnet and maric's mullet, life would pretty much be complete after that. Vlastuin would be telling me he wants to smash my missus and Brando would be trying to sell me watches that I already own. Dusty and Bennell (that's it boys, I just confirmed it) would have a hall pass to vacuum up as much nose candy as they wanted and I'd happily sell my ps2 and afl 2005 n order to help fund their binge. Heck, I'd even pay for Dan Connors' gear if he's stomping round the joint like the mad dog ranga he is.

What about you peoples?

Probably sob uncontrollably...then you just wouldn't get the smile off my face for, I don't know how long......:)

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went for breakfast on glenferrie rd this morning and so many Hawks supporters out wearing their jerseys. I was so jealous.
I'd probably just have heaps of drinks after the game, spend the entire day after on bridge road wearing the colours just eating and pub crawling, then just wear the Guernsey everywhere I went for 2 weeks straight. And watch the replay every night before bed.

I would change my false teeth, sit up, gaze at the hologram computer thingy, request for the nurse to change my bed pan, and try to post on futuristic Big Footy being as rude and obnoxious as is humanly possible to all the little young pricks who said we couldn't do it.

Then I'll look out the window and shout at a cloud.

I would change my false teeth, sit up, gaze at the hologram computer thingy, request for the nurse to change my bed pan, and try to post on futuristic Big Footy being as rude and obnoxious as is humanly possible to all the little young pricks who said we couldn't do it.

Then I'll look out the window and shout at a cloud.
X2
This is the most logical answer, will be so old I wont appreciate it
Yes I'm bitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back