Sport What will you be spending you Grand Final ticket money on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gysenn

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
$180 if you're me, up to $400 if you wear a suit on your day off.

$20 pays for the VFL Grand Final Ticket, the rest will go towards assorted Cameron Guthrie merchandise. ;)

Heading down the Great Ocean Road in the next few days.

I shall be looking at doing the zip line tour in the Otways, then splashing out at the Day Spa in Apollo Bay. I figure I've deserved it.

Ah, that's better. I was hoping for some "bungie jumping" type responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

My mum is a GFC member and was going in the ballot for me. It was going to be my Christmas present if we had've won and she got a ticket. Now it looks like I'll have to be content with another 10 pairs of explorers and a few packs of briefs.:rolleyes:
What are 'explorers'? o_O

What are 'explorers'? o_O
images

Ah, that's better. I was hoping for some "bungie jumping" type responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Lol, its hardly bungee jumping a flying fox! But still is fun. I would never actually bungee jump, too ****ing scared. Would go skydiving again in a heartbeat tho. Is very expensive but, Torquay is having a laugh charging about $500 for their jumps iirc.

Also, why didnt you come to the pre-match yer snob? SJ didnt show either, said he might. :(

I know, sorry about that. I had to pick up my tickets at the ground, I would have been holding people up. Will definitely be at the next meet up.

How was it? Many people come?

I'm going to treat myself on a ticket to Bali-bugger it-I can get one for around $600 return, not bad as I would have had to buy 2 gf tickets anyway :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back