Ancient What is the oldest man made structure on earth?

Remove this Banner Ad

As I said, cheap insults from an inferior mind.

The intelligent thing to do would be to attempt to rebut my evidence and prove me wrong, but you cannot because I am correct.
I have rebutted your incorrect theories. You have claimed that science is pushing a narrative, I have disputed that with the facts. You have also claimed that science is incapable of changing and is rigid, I have also disputed that with facts like the Atomic Theory.

Basically, science is capable of changing, your mind is ignorant and not. I don't care if you see that as an insult, it's the truth of the matter. It is difficult to have an intelligent conversation with someone like yourself who is so blindly denying everything including empirical evidence. Are you Malcolm Roberts?

I have rebutted your incorrect theories. You have claimed that science is pushing a narrative, I have disputed that with the facts. You have also claimed that science is incapable of changing and is rigid, I have also disputed that with facts like the Atomic Theory.

Basically, science is capable of changing, your mind is ignorant and not. I don't care if you see that as an insult, it's the truth of the matter. It is difficult to have an intelligent conversation with someone like yourself who is so blindly denying everything including empirical evidence. Are you Malcolm Roberts?

In denying nothing. Science ignores the facts of gobekli tepe while I embrace them.

My science is the pursuit of truth and facts, not cherry picking them to fit a narrative nor confirmation bias affected reasoning.
What is your science though? All you've described is denial based on it not agreeing with your principles. Not actual science.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is your science though? All you've described is denial based on it not agreeing with your principles. Not actual science.

My science is the study of the past and the analysis of the present with a view to finding answers, regardless of whether they are the ones we want or not.

Knowledge is it's own goal. Ego and a determination to fit information to a pre conceived narrative doesn't qualify in my mind as science. If biased analysis is ok with you then good luck to you, the more reasoned and intelligent among us know better though.

None of the science zombies have added a single piece of evidence to this thread, and now they go silent. Like their science when faced with contradictory evidence their response is to ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.

What a blissfully ignorant world it must be, the world of the science believer.

None of the science zombies have added a single piece of evidence to this thread, and now they go silent. Like their science when faced with contradictory evidence their response is to ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.

What a blissfully ignorant world it must be, the world of the science believer.
Or you know, we have lives and better things to do than defend something that doesn't need defending because one person is a nutter.

Science states that it can be true. Oh wait you're in constant denial because you don't agree.

Haha. I love people like you, I really do. I see people like you all the time, and unfortunately occasionally I actually have to deal with them in person.

Let me put it simply for you, so your limited mind can understand: just because you think it is so, does not mean it is so.

Now do me a favour broseph and re-read that comment until it's no longer confusing, then get back to me.

Haha. I love people like you, I really do. I see people like you all the time, and unfortunately occasionally I actually have to deal with them in person.

Let me put it simply for you, so your limited mind can understand: just because you think it is so, does not mean it is so.

Now do me a favour broseph and re-read that comment until it's no longer confusing, then get back to me.
Maybe you should take your own advice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back