NO TROLLS What is the actual case against COVID Vaccination?

Remove this Banner Ad

got the rona vaccine, two weeks later was in hospital with the rona.
You know that wasn't the vaccine, right? Just bad timing? It does take a couple of weeks to take effect, too.

I don't think there is a case against vaccination.

I think the case that needs talking about, was the fact that people didn'ttalk about the disease.
They only talked about what was being told to them by those who were in authority.

Of course politicians, even medical science was not really too sure what the hell they were dealing with.

Quite a lot of people were falling over, dying and the numbers were extraordinary to the point that I
do not believe they were provable , but believe it lots were dying badly, whether it was the world ending
black plague of the 21 st century or not it was pretty bad.

The only fight was vaccination. A cure as in trying to cure influenzas' is not available, and corona is a flu virus, just new!

Flu can be fought and vaccinated against but its never 100%, and not perfect, just like COVID 19 vaccine.

So vaccination was the only weapon. Like if the Romans were attacking the village you 'd grab a shovel or a pitch fork,
or just run like hell, because you had no other way. But some had no choice but the pitch fork. had to fight.

I reckon the vaccine was the pitch fork, its all they had.
And I still recall in the beginning of vaccination being told it was a thing to ease the virus if you got it, I never heard it said
that it would stop you getting Covid.

You see even normal influenza vaccines never are a guarantee, but they are a help for some and for others like me when I had started flu vaccination years ago, I went without a cold or flu for about 6 years, nothing, then I got hooping cough and Pneumonia to boot!

I have had Covid19 2022 July, like a mild cold. I was vaccinated 5 times boosters etc

And believe it or not,today Dec 17 2023. I test positive to friggin Covid19 new strain once again.
I will get the new strain vaccine when this goes away.

I've been in Melbourne 2 to 3 weeks. Bloody aeroplanes.

The point I want to make is I have now got my second Covid19, and I have a bad cough and feeling tired out,
but it is improving and is better than last Wednesday, when I did some work outside and was really stuffed
after it, I mean exhausted, but right now I feel ok. I put that down to the vaccines.

What else would medical science do but hunt for protection but only wait for a cure, because there was / is none.

And vaccines cost billions and billions, vaccines have saved the world over 100 years. Any wonder people accused
the pharmaceutical companies of making hay?? Because of the money thing and the anger that authorities
had no idea what they were saying, we still needed the vaccine and all that came with it ,like the side affects.

They weren't trying to kill us, they were the village, that picked up the pitch fork. They had no choice.

Vaccines are not the issue , they are fine in most peoples, getting born is a risk.

I think fear sends some off in anger about the panic in death numbers, conspiracy theories.
And hating being told what to do.
Some governments in this country went totally over the top, in practice of one state in totalitarian
manner. But the fraud has gone now.

Vaccine saves lives, no argument from an old bludger.

And I still recall in the beginning of vaccination being told it was a thing to ease the virus if you got it, I never heard it said
that it would stop you getting Covid.
Fauci did overstep and say you won't get Covid if vaccinated. It was the wrong thing to say. It's a mark against him, but we all have those.

Fauci did overstep and say you won't get Covid if vaccinated. It was the wrong thing to say. It's a mark against him, but we all have those.
Did he actually say that? I thought he spoke in more general terms about protection etc, which plenty of people then interpreted as "you won't get it". Equally, in the early days there was so little data it was all bit of a moving target. Easy to be right in hindsight.

The data out of Israel etc. told us that case numbers dropped significantly as more people were vaccinated.

Whilst I don't think the claim was ever that the Vax prevented someone from getting COVID (that certainly was never something I was led to believe) the stats were telling us it did have a big impact on prevention as a public health measure. I think this was misinterpreted by some as 'the Vax prevents COVID' and likely used to be purposely misleading by some too.

Did he actually say that? I thought he spoke in more general terms about protection etc, which plenty of people then interpreted as "you won't get it". Equally, in the early days there was so little data it was all bit of a moving target. Easy to be right in hindsight.
I'll find the video. He wasn't perfect, but he was excellent.

It's in a Debunk the Funk video. I won't re-watch them all. The closest I can get is that Fauci said at one point in the interview:

“It’s as simple as black and white. You’re vaccinated, you’re safe. You’re unvaccinated, you’re at risk. Simple as that,”

That claim is too definite. It got clipped by anti-vaxers and cookers to use to radicalise and endanger other people.

But I can see how they wanted to use a tagline that people can understand.

Fauci also said:

"The vaccines we have do protect well against the Delta variant."

"If you look at the people, the cities, the states, the counties that are highly vaccinated, they're safe. Their risk is extremely low."

Less definite claims which were not clipped by anti-vaxers and click-baiters. Of course. Their aim is to spread misinformation, not real information and advice.

Low-attention people on machines and services DESIGNED to pander to short attention spans will not have understood what was being said. They will be prone to accepting the claim as "a lie" and a reason to trust Bob17264392 on Twixter over a professional with decades of experience with infectious diseases.

Watch the interview:

(Note: Plenty of comments under that video from people calling themselves "purebloods" among other things. I have to assume MrKK and burge13 are among them.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard from a friend with contacts in the Brisbane medical field that hospitals are overflowing with covid patients.
Pretty true. Most friends houses have had it. Working from home has spared us I think. People should be masking up on PT at least. No reason not to apart from minor discomfort.

And keep your vaccinations up to date.

Who gets vaccinated these days? Surely unless you were in an actual risk category, you stopped as soon as it became clear you weren’t getting locked out of ordinary society. My 3rd was the last, nearly 2 years ago. Only fools and the already compromised are getting vaxxed these days.

Vaccination was absolutely essential during the urgent stage of the pandemic (2021-22). I had 3 as a 27 year old, and would 100% do so again. While Covid is still prevalent as we enter 2024, I'd only expect those in at-risk groups to get boosted (from health.gov.au):

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 12.30.18.png

With masks, I'd certainly recommend anyone wear a surgical/N95 one in high-risk spaces/planes/shopping centres. But in saying that, we're no longer in a public health emergency so to each their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back