What is Perth's best suburb?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 1, 2006
Boom town
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Steelers & Penguins
To go with the shittest suburb thread. However, unfortunately in Perth there are not many standout suburbs, so it may be a short thread.

I will kick it off with the obvious one:

Peppermint Grove

Though, I have always been impartial to Swanbourne (my favourite beach in Perth, that is the South part, not North Swanbourne).

Safety Bay, Applecross, Mt Pleasant, Wembley downs

South of the River?! Ugh.

The only good SoR is me.

Peppermint Grove, Dalkeith and Claremont by the river all pretty good if you're married with kids. Subi is awesome if you work in the city and like to go out.

Cott brilliant for beach access, as is City Beach.

[/thread]

South of the River?! Ugh.

The only good SoR is me.

Peppermint Grove, Dalkeith and Claremont by the river all pretty good if you're married with kids. Subi is awesome if you work in the city and like to go out.

Cott brilliant for beach access, as is City Beach.

[/thread]

peppermint grove/mosman park/cott/swanbourne/dalkeith/claremont/nedlands/east perth

This is the problem with Perth, all the good suburbs are pretty much all in the western suburbs and it is pretty obvious which suburbs are the good ones. I guess really what we need for Perth is a Perth's best value suburbs. You know, the ones which cost less than the western suburbs, but still give you that nice street scape, location and amenities.

This is the problem with Perth, all the good suburbs are pretty much all in the western suburbs and it is pretty obvious which suburbs are the good ones. I guess really what we need for Perth is a Perth's best value suburbs. You know, the ones which cost less than the western suburbs, but still give you that nice street scape, location and amenities.

Darch?

Madeley?

The problem with the Western Suburbs is that if your not a local, then your going to find it one snobby adventure.

I'm in Subi and its ok but when you head down to Mosman Park, Dalkeith, Peppy Grove.... then you'll really feel out of place.

The best suburb in Perth is Mt Lawly. The best of everything if you ask me.

I live in Attadale and I quite like it here. Always feel safe, close to everything. The only problem is that its mainly old people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nowhere near me :(

I'd have to say out of the suburbs I know

Rossmoyne/Shelley

Its a family location with sporting social stuff, close to the river, good school

Better than this Peppermint Grove crap because its the multimillionaire little rich shits of kids that live there. No sporting teams like footy and that

Only con is its bloody expensive (nearly a million for a 3x2)

If I won Lotto, maybe...

For now its Thornlie for me

MG

The golden triangle. :)

Definitions vary but mine is North Freo/Mossie Park to City Beach to Subiaco.

The number of people who live in Claremont/Cottesloe and never move beyond a 5km radius (other than to go on overseas holidays) is amazing.
It is so hard to live anywhere else once you have lived in the Western Suburbs!

I have lived in most of the Western Suburbs and after some of the suburbs in there Wembley felt dodgy!

Though, the dodgiest was Mosman Park, some of that suburb is like a ghetto. Down by the suicide flats that place is nothing like the Chidley Point area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back