What do you do and how much do you make?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah fair enough

Fresh produce dept manager (fruit n veg)

$65k + 15% super + up to 20% bonus (depending on kpi results)

40 hours a week

must atleast work one weekend day a week/fortnight

That is kinda what i'm after.............always good to know what other jobs/careers are making

Yeah fair enough

Fresh produce dept manager (fruit n veg)

$65k + 15% super + up to 20% bonus (depending on kpi results)

40 hours a week

must atleast work one weekend day a week/fortnight

That is kinda what i'm after.............always good to know what other jobs/careers are making

I worked at Coles in a past life.

$65k for a fruit and veg manager.:eek: Things have changed in the last 6 or 7 years...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Compared to the pay, conditions and qualification requirements of nurses and teachers I'd say supermarket department managers have it pretty good.

Yeah. All I can say is, wow.

I was a graduate teacher and got $55 000. If I'd have known I could have packed guavas and paw paw for $65 000 I probably would've done that.

I was a graduate teacher and got $55 000. If I'd have known I could have packed guavas and paw paw for $65 000 I probably would've done that.

Started in 07 on about 56k but had 10 years experience in the game.

Anyone else going to share

Compared to the pay, conditions and qualification requirements of nurses and teachers I'd say supermarket department managers have it pretty good.

Yep its pretty good but DM's are in charge of Multi million dollar business.

FP Managers works at some ridiculous hours. I could never get to work at 5am and deal with delayed deliveries, and spend hours upon hours doing the waste with PDT's. I was recently asked to work ~25hrs to be a Dairy Manager (albeit in a small store). I turned it down because the behind-the-scenes work is just too much crap to deal with. Instead, I'm going to be broke for the next few years whilst I finish a Paramedic degree :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back