What are you watching No. 3 🎥🎦🎬

Remove this Banner Ad

Started Masters of the Air on Apple a follow on from Band of Brothers and The Pacific. Was disappointing. The CGI is like a video game, Script is bland and the bombing missions are kind of repetitive.

Finished Mr & Mrs Smith with Donald Glover (aka Childish Gamino) of Community and Atlanta fame. Thought it was good and worth watching. Reviews have been either great or really bad. Depends if you warm to him as an actor.

Blue eye samurai
Netflix

Animation. Very pretty. Good story and characters. Bit Witcher with Japanese culture. There is a bit of blood.
Spectacular animation, strong story. For anyone who thinks animation isn't solely for kids; but then, Arcane (and Castlevania) is also on Netflix and is too ******* good (and adult) to be for children anyway.

I'm rewatching season 1 of Orphan Black with a new housemate. God, but that show smashed it early, new hooks and questions with every episode; akin to Lost but this one actually answers all the questions.

Spectacular animation, strong story. For anyone who thinks animation isn't solely for kids; but then, Arcane (and Castlevania) is also on Netflix and is too ******* good (and adult) to be for children anyway.

I'm rewatching season 1 of Orphan Black with a new housemate. God, but that show smashed it early, new hooks and questions with every episode; akin to Lost but this one actually answers all the questions.
Lost interest in orphan black around S4. But yeah spectacular early seasons.

agree on Blue eye. A little cliched in plot but was pleasantly surprised.

Slow Horses. Very recommend

Gary Oldman ... "Take me through your thinking,"

Btw Gary Oldman is 3 days younger than Gary Newman
Just finished

Now I’ve never met Thylacine but Jackson lamb for some reason, reminds me of…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's actually stressful watching the Post office show...don't ya reckon BG and Eskie if you are watching too?
I get so stressed with these poor folks when their debt increases after they click a button.
It's horrendous.😲
Not started yet. Reckon I'll be swearing at the TV

It's actually stressful watching the Post office show...don't ya reckon BG and Eskie if you are watching too?
I get so stressed with these poor folks when their debt increases after they click a button.
It's horrendous.😲
A friend has recommended that show, compares it to robodebt i will watch it but now watching idris alba in hijack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back