What are you listening to ?

Remove this Banner Ad

JAPANDROIDS - younger us

this song makes me nostalgia so hard for those carefree nights with the boys that seem to happen less and less these days

Coal Chamber - Coal Chamber
Korn - 1st 2 albums
Pantera - Vulgar Disaplay and GSTK
Orgy - Candyass
Filter - The Amalgamut
Stone Temple Pilots - Core and No. 4
Karnivool - Sound Awake
Slipknot and Stone Sour - Various

Coal Chamber - Coal Chamber
Korn - 1st 2 albums
Pantera - Vulgar Disaplay and GSTK
Orgy - Candyass
Filter - The Amalgamut
Stone Temple Pilots - Core and No. 4
Karnivool - Sound Awake
Slipknot and Stone Sour - Various

How good is trendkill...

One of my favourites

Love cowboys and vulgar, but Trendkill was something else I thought

Insane how good it was. Loved the Seth cameos as well. Those were the days of no internet leaks or promo or itunes. The first listen was when you hit play on the cd player. Boy was i stoked, and still am!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently going through one of my usual LCD Soundsytem phases (usually occur every 3-4 months).
Everything they released is gold. The self-titled album is great, 'Tribulations' and 'Movement' are great tracks.

'All My Friends' would have to go close to my favourite song of all time. The way that piano riff just builds and builds through the whole piece - wow.

Love the irony and humour in the whole project too - 'Losing my Edge' and 'Drunk Girls' are brilliant.

If anybody hasn't listened seriously to them, I strongly recommend it. You won't be disappointed. Don't be put off by the idea that they're 'electronica' either - there is a surprisingly solid rock and roll base under all the synths - Murhpy knows how to use a guitar.

The new Queens of the Stone Age album, ... Like Clockwork, is available to stream for free on iTunes at the moment, and I'm giving it a serious work out. Much stronger (and much more focussed) than their last two efforts, this is almost back at Songs for the Deaf levels of awesomeness.

Favourite songs so far would be the epic I Appear Missing, and also If I had a Tail.

For anyone who likes their rock music gritty, eerie, intense, funky and super sexy, I can strongly recommend giving it a listen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back