When i'm 64
Yesterday
Long and Winding Road
Norwegian Wood
Lucy in the sky with Diamonds
Back in the USSR
All you need is love
Hey Jude

Have you seen "Across The Universe"? really good get it on dvd it you havnt a movie to watch if you like the beatles

Have you seen "Across The Universe"? really good get it on dvd it you havnt a movie to watch if you like the beatles

Was just going to suggest it!!

Amazing movie, had the tunes on during dinner tonight. My mum's a massive Beatles fanatic and is amazed that Across the Universe has kids of my generation getting into Beatles' music.

wot u listening to right now mate? "Oh When The Saints Go Marchin In"? lol sorry little bud I couldnt help myself..

wot u listening to right now mate? "Oh When The Saints Go Marchin In"? lol sorry little bud I couldnt help myself..

"The Saints Are Coming" By Green Day and U2 literally just came on for me. :eek:

Ive heard of it and been told it is a must, but never seen it. Mum is a massive Beatles fan so she may well have it around the house somewhere.

haha nice Bez.

S120, you've gotta see it, it's an incredible movie. I saw an add for it in cinemas and thought it looked average at best, but thought to see it with Mum purely because of the Beatles factor. Turned out to be a brilliant movie.

Was just going to suggest it!!

Amazing movie, had the tunes on during dinner tonight. My mum's a massive Beatles fanatic and is amazed that Across the Universe has kids of my generation getting into Beatles' music.

I like the Beatles, but I HATED that movie. Bleeerrrgggghhhhh.

I'm listening to Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) by Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel. One of those songs I always heard on WSFM 101.7 (Good times, great classic hits! :D) but never knew the name of. I Shazam'd it, downloaded it, and here it is getting a lot of playtime on my iTunes :D

Good Girls Go bad - Dunno

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im totally failing
but i just listened to Miley Cyrus "Party In The USA" and now The Jonas Brothers "What Did I Do to You Heart" damn im not gonna lie i love Teen Pop music

Soph..."Party in the USA" is the worst song of the year. Categorically and emphatically i hate that song so much hahaha.

I have barely heard a thing by the Jonas Brothers apart from the episode of South Park with them in it, in which they get beaten up by Micky Mouse. Brilliant.

miley cyrus, jonas brothers... teen? :confused:

i thought they were tween music

but back to the thread

Relax - by Kevin Cossum ft. Snoop Dogg (another one who has to spell their name weird to look all gansta)

ha ha who cares what is is...i adore crappy pop music

anyway to save myself

"Strawberry Swing" By Coldplay

You're not alone ... my year 12 concert featured miley cyrus and high school musical among captain planet, harry potter and the wiggles!!

Have you seen the music video for strawberry swing ... amazing!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back