Movies & TV What are you guys watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

That was pretty good.

Happy Valley - season 1 out on Stan. One of the best crime dramas I've seen in, well, ever. Very dark.
Haven't gotten onto Stan yet.

Started getting into The Americans too - the word you are looking for is intense.

Haven't gotten onto Stan yet.

Started getting into The Americans too - the word you are looking for is intense.
I'm going to watch The Americans soon. A dude a work recommended it and he has been good for tv tips to date.

True detective

I know I'm reallly late to this one. Matthew McConaughey though

Series 1, excellent. Series 2, much disappoint, although apparently it's alright if you watch the 2nd season before the 1st.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you ever felt like this?

ec7e9fd14c73ab522dd56668bd155962c5408aa05fb4fd20229b29bce328b683.jpg

search

search

Did anyone watch The Newsroom? Where can I watch it now Presto has shut down? Loved that show.

I have the first season of it, but haven't watched it, along with most TV shows / movies I have.

I have the first season of it, but haven't watched it, along with most TV shows / movies I have.
Mate it is a great series, one that gets better as it goes on. Highly recommend it.

Mate it is a great series, one that gets better as it goes on. Highly recommend it.

I will make an effort to watch it at some point. Pretty time poor at the moment.

Handmaiden's Tale anyone? It's like The Walking Dead or Hunger Games for grown ups.
Also, Medici: Masters of Florence. From an MFC perspective, provides insights into the passion that flows through the veins of many a dees player from Andrew Leoncelli to Christian Petracca.

Handmaiden's Tale anyone? It's like The Walking Dead or Hunger Games for grown ups.
Also, Medici: Masters of Florence. From an MFC perspective, provides insights into the passion that flows through the veins of many a dees player from Andrew Leoncelli to Christian Petracca.

Just finished Handmaid's Tale.... really well put together. Elizabeth Moss has really come into her own since Mad Men.

Just started Billions..... seems to be kinda like Suits but with a better cast and the dick measuring has decent stakes.

Rick and Morty I am hanging out for. I watched all of it in like 2 days. Best. Show. Ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back