Game Day Western Throwdogs vs Protesting Dental Hygene

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be the game of the round, the port power jumper stealers are in good form, and all-round nice guy De Goey is playing, plus the in form Sir Weightman of the Beautiful Coiffure.

Lets hope its a down to the wire kick after the siren result, otherwise we'll be watching the far more exciting Ashes 3rd Test or failing that the Wimbledon Grunting Championships.

will be good to see who melts more, Mofra or Saveloy Rockstar

It's not often we get to play a team whose cheer squad had fewer teeth than ours.

I hope Weightman kicks 5, all from free kicks

I just hope those big bad boys from Footscray go a bit softer on poor Ginni, the little tyke bruises really easily you know.

View attachment 1731271
look, thats unfair, he's a fragile little petal, please show more respect to the dirty litle ducking campaigner

I've seen enough.
Collingwood and toilets guinneapig unbeatable.

Doggies by 37
I wouldn't mind Footscray winning. Magpoos July premiers.

But then we wouldn't hear the end of it from all the dogs supporters here. Mofra....oh that's it.

I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say we care more about the post-game protest by the Collingwood faithful at the MCG over the Ginni's treatment than the result of this one.
Would be funny if the Bulldogs won this game after the siren due to a soft free kick. Would make it a perfect evening :)

Discovered a great new show on AMC Streaming servicd Slasher: Ripper.

If you love seeing grizzly disbowelments that is the show for you.

Dogs are going to absolutely going to get their put to the sword by the Filth

Collingwood by 106 points.

Bevo to have a meltdown in the presser afterwarda

Would be funny if the Bulldogs won this game after the siren due to a soft free kick. Would make it a perfect evening :)
Even better, the Pies fans have to wait for the goal to be confirmed via a score review.
Umpire signals a point, third umpire overturns it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are bayflogs so unkind?? If the pies lose and people tag me in here I'll commit a permaban worthy melt so pls resist the urge. Have a lil compassion m8.
Will tag you shortly after you lose.

Why are bayflogs so unkind?? If the pies lose and people tag me in here I'll commit a permaban worthy melt so pls resist the urge. Have a lil compassion m8.
I can banz you right now if you like, just need 3 likes on this post...

Surprised Footy Is The Win didn't start this OP.

Makes me wonder if he/has been suspended again or better yet, banned from making any new Threads .. #spammer
Yes this thread had a coherent title... maybe we should send out a search party for that flog

I like to think that my dislike react on the post now cancels one of the likes out.
A dislike on any of my posts anywhere in existence gives me more banzhammer power

A dislike on any of my posts anywhere in existence gives me more banzhammer power
It appears that this game is rigged against me... much like the game tonight will be against the pies. #freekickbullflogs

(Getting my excuses in early)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back