Western Region FL - Division Two

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win by the cobras yesterday! Yarraville looked a good side in the first half with some hard running and even early in the third quarter got within 4 points. Cobrahs ran away with it in the last with some hard pressure at the ball and quick running. Miansbridge got 5 but even he would say didnt have a massive influence. In saying that 5 goals is doing his job for the side.

Yarraville will be a top 5 side this year and will upset a few sides on their way. For albanvale, a handy victory going into a should win game againts north sunshine.

Zurek is a very good player. Caught the teams tonight though and noticed both those guys are straight in the ones!

Your magoos are strong and a few blokes also got dropped. Am sure you will win regardless, but interesting move nevertheless.

Went down to Albanvale yesterday as was interested to see how Zurek would go. I am sure he was named but never actaully played. Can anyone from the cobras fill me in. Did he play in the reserves ? I couldn't see him. Did see Glen Downs and Karim running around in the twos though. Whats going on there Karim ? from div 1 seniors to div 2 reserves ????????

Also that other new guy number 3 is a gun ! 3 times he danced around 4 yarraville players, it was like they were scared to tackle him. Where did they get him from at this time of year ?

Would like to hear Cain's thoughts on what he thought of Albanvale yesterday ?

Went down to Albanvale yesterday as was interested to see how Zurek would go. I am sure he was named but never actaully played. Can anyone from the cobras fill me in. Did he play in the reserves ? I couldn't see him. Did see Glen Downs and Karim running around in the twos though. Whats going on there Karim ? from div 1 seniors to div 2 reserves ????????

Also that other new guy number 3 is a gun ! 3 times he danced around 4 yarraville players, it was like they were scared to tackle him. Where did they get him from at this time of year ?

Would like to hear Cain's thoughts on what he thought of Albanvale yesterday ?

was playing in the back pocket at heights mate, hadnt run around for while so yeah.. number 3 is atik the kids only 19 had a good game first up, he is a mate of mine and just wanted to play with me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back