Toast We're playing finals in 2018!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Was just watching Neeld's press conference after the Essendon game in 2013 the other day at work, makes you appreciate how far we have come. That night was as dark as 186 for me. Felt like we were never going to climb out from the hole, especially while that idiot was in charge, the longer he was there, the further we were falling.

For mine his presser after the round 1 debacle in 2012 against the lions was worse, he lost the playing group in 5 minutes - even if he had any support saved up from the pre season.

For mine his presser after the round 1 debacle in 2012 against the lions was worse, he lost the playing group in 5 minutes - even if he had any support saved up from the pre season.
Will have a looksee at some stage today, thanks for the heads up. :thumbsu:

Was just watching Neeld's press conference after the Essendon game in 2013 the other day at work, makes you appreciate how far we have come. That night was as dark as 186 for me. Felt like we were never going to climb out from the hole, especially while that idiot was in charge, the longer he was there, the further we were falling.

That's just awful. Poor bastards bottom lip and chin was quivering the whole time. Was a total disaster.

Will have a looksee at some stage today, thanks for the heads up. :thumbsu:

I’ve looked for that presser a few times, think the club deleted it.

Posts about Mark Neeld should be red carded.

zAhi9.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back