Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2004
Inside 50
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The van Berlos
Welcome to Bay 114 - The BF Experiment.

This forum has been inspired by the posters of the Adelaide Board and the mighty Adelaide Football Club.

This forum is for general Non Footy related discussion, and matters relating to Bay 114.

All Off Topic discussion should occur here - so pull up a bean bag and pull on the Ugg Boots.

Normal Adelaide Board posting rules apply....disrespect this forum.....and access will be removed.

Enjoy !! :)

Re: Welcome to Bay 114

I have a quick question - What is the ettiqute on embedding youtube videos on the subforum?

Is it a neddy no-no? I havent seen any since i started here so i thought i should ask before doing.

I have a quick question - What is the ettiqute on embedding youtube videos on the subforum?

Is it a neddy no-no? I havent seen any since i started here so i thought i should ask before doing.

what does embedding mean in this context ??

if it means posting - then that's fine - provided the content is appropriate for BigFooty.....and the youtube videos are not posted against the subject's wishes.

Remember - THE POSTER is responsible for the content of the youtubes posted on BF - and any action agrieved subjects might bring.

and the youtube videos are not posted against the subject's wishes.

Remember - THE POSTER is responsible for the content of the youtubes posted on BF - and any action agrieved subjects might bring.

So the Chaser's West Coke Eagles skit to commence the Bay 114 WCE game would nto be approapriate?

Do we need a name change for this Board ?

is Bay 114 - the BF Experiment still appropriate.?

This is an "OT" discussion Board for all Adelaide supporters

Any suggestions ??

my suggestion = "The Shed"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Brendan Nelson can get enough votes then I can surely get enough votes.

Any suggestions ??

How about "The Nest"

Any suggestions ??

Okay I will try again. How about the adverb "As the crow flies".

I tried to think of a way I could incorporate the collective, a murder of crows. But somehow the title of the, "Murder room" or "Bay 114 the murder zone" just didn't seem appropriate.

Why not just change it to ‘The Gun Club’

The gun club crew created the need for bay 114 so it only seems appropriate they have this room named after there adventure.

Why not just change it to ‘The Gun Club’

The gun club crew created the need for bay 114 so it only seems appropriate they have this room named after there adventure.

no they didn't - it is a discussion board for all Adelaide supporters and it should be named accordingly

the need arose out of getting OT threads off of our Main board

There used to be a Crows fansite called As the Crows Fly, this poster doesn't know what happened to it but continues to wonder where it has gone.

Anyone know?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back