Mod. Notice Welcome to Dog Tags - Bulldogs Player watch Sub Board

Remove this Banner Ad

If someone commits to the last few player reviews and gets them done be the 30th of Nov. I'll pay $50 towards the player sponsor in their name. So you get the sponsor badge and Gold BFSC membership.

Any takers?

Also if anyone is a amateur photographer and would like to donated their photos\images of players to this thread let us know. Chief wants to compile all player reviews for all teams into a PDF.

Obviously we can't use copyrighted images, but we will credit and of you guys who put forward photos to use.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all the extra info has been updated, was thinking about the GC match but decided that for the future hit outs are more important for him since he is a developing ruckmen.

all the extra info has been updated, was thinking about the GC match but decided that for the future hit outs are more important for him since he is a developing ruckmen.
True, but ruckman need to be handy around the ground thesedays.

Got some extra stuff for the other players you've done. Will update this post:

Stats history: Ayce Cordy (AFL Tables)

Cordy??? (after his first game)

Has everyone given up on Cordy?

Ayce Cordy and 'project players'

Stats history: Zephaniah Skinner (AFL Tables)

Treatment of Skinner

Dylan Addison (AFL Tables)

Brodie Moles (AFL Tables)

Mitchell Wallis (AFL Tables)

Andrew Hooper (AFL Tables)

Was just thinking maybe the coaches could have their own threads on this board. Thoughts?

Yeah good idea. We still need to create our rookie listed players as well

Hey Ant, just trying to get my head around how this works...
shouldn't the Shermo Article thread be in his Dog Tag thread? If not, what are the criteria for Dog Tags vs Main Board?

Might as well get this sorted now, because there'll be no end of such threads once the season begins.

Hey Ant, just trying to get my head around how this works...
shouldn't the Shermo Article thread be in his Dog Tag thread? If not, what are the criteria for Dog Tags vs Main Board?

Might as well get this sorted now, because there'll be no end of such threads once the season begins.

Stuff like that should be within yeah. Though, what i've done of late is give them a run for a couple of days if it's topical on the main board. I.e the departure of Schofield had lots of discussion. Once it died down I merged it into the players thread.

Interesting numbers ...
Ayce is 2kg HEAVIER at 98kg than Roughy albeit 3cm taller and yet we dont say that Roughy needs to bulk up as much as Ayce.

Also Zeph is only 1kg heavier at 79 than Clay Smith despite being 9cm taller :eek:
Zeph you need to Bulk-the-F-Up !

And Lake is down as 99kg at 195cm
That would mean he use to be 104kg before he lost the reported 5kg -second only to Will at a massive 109kg???

As some players will be delisted/traded/retired, I propose for their numbers to revert to order of appearance.

For example, #28 Barry Hall would become #940 (the 940th player to wear the red, white and blue :))

Remove this Banner Ad

Back