quote=CatmanForever;7743833]

Matthew Scarlett

Fast Facts

Jumper No: 30
Height: 192 cm
Weight: 95 kg
DOB: 5 June 1979
Recruited From: Geelong U18[/quote]

Thanks, Catman. Now that is soughted, looking at the current discussion under the Scarlett thread (isn't overly substantial), I was wondering if it were possible that you or I start the thread again, under the same No. 30 Matthew Scarlett heading? i.e you post the above info about Scarlett, (with the picture as well) as the first comment and then I take it a fresh from there, that would be great. :thumbsu:

Re: Welcome to Cat Scan

quote=CatmanForever;7743833]

Matthew Scarlett

Fast Facts

Jumper No: 30
Height: 192 cm
Weight: 95 kg
DOB: 5 June 1979
Recruited From: Geelong U18

Thanks, Catman. Now that is soughted, looking at the current discussion under the Scarlett thread (isn't overly substantial), I was wondering if it were possible that you or I start the thread again, under the same No. 30 Matthew Scarlett heading? i.e you post the above info about Scarlett, (with the picture as well) as the first comment and then I take it a fresh from there, that would be great. :thumbsu:[/quote]

Just wantin clarification Catman on the above :thumbsu:...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though Otto is my favorite player ill ditch him for some of the new boys considering ill be watching a fair bit of VFL again this year

So can i nab Harry Taylor, Dawson Simpson and Laidler please.

Even though Otto is my favorite player ill ditch him for some of the new boys considering ill be watching a fair bit of VFL again this year

So can i nab Harry Taylor, Dawson Simpson and Laidler please.

Can you take the rookies rizzo? If Dawson isn't claimed then I will turn him over to you but if he is you can still post in his thread with what you will see in the VFL.

Can you take the rookies rizzo? If Dawson isn't claimed then I will turn him over to you but if he is you can still post in his thread with what you will see in the VFL.

Sure will be happy to look after our rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back