Welcome New Posters - Drop in and say hi

Remove this Banner Ad

No im a history teacher.

Well that put paid to that theory!

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. ...

Welcomes aboard!

Well yes. Hello from West Auckland in New Zealand. Im a devotee of Carlton who visits Aussie every year, or very nearly, to watch Carlton. Im an international member since it was introduced. Ive followed Carlton since about 1978. Naturally a Warren Jones enthusiast since he was born here. Question...
Ok. Im in New Zealand and have followed the Baggers since 78. Love to here if anyone with NZ links is also into the Blues.
If you are any good, we will claim you as an Aussie

Ok. Im in New Zealand and have followed the Baggers since 78. Love to here if anyone with NZ links is also into the Blues.

I was born in Auckland and moved to Australia when I was about 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice. Just occasionally when I walk around in Carlton gear, someone will stop and say omg youre into footy ! ... A few footy heads hiding in the woodwork for certain, but mainly Dons and Pies... Sadly...
They are the ones we threw back

Oh yeah. Like Grimmett and Phar Lap. ... Or Warren Jones...Mind you, we gave you Joh Bjelke Petersen and that Hinch bloke off the telly as well...
All the Pharlaps and Split Enz's in the world will never compensate us for releasing this dictator. ( I never voted before being exposed to old Joh.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back