List Mgmt. Welcome Jordan Clark

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, Jordan Clark is a real character/hilarious in interviews hey?

He speaks in an Aussie accent of a man older than his generation. He is the Aussie equivalent of the Irish 'Frostbit' meme kid that talks like an 80 year old farmer.

Such a legend, I hope he plays out his career with us.
He's just from the country, people from down south especially have pretty broad accents.

From 'Nine things we learnt this week.."

2) Jordan Clark is in All-Australian form​

With speed, a calm head and an excellent kick, Walyalup backman Jordan Clark has become an elite talent who should be in All-Australian consideration after 11 games. The former Geelong speedster has taken his game to a new level after a standout summer and is a major weapon for the Dockers off half-back. He was the team's best player in a thrilling draw against Collingwood, finishing with a game-high 10 intercepts from his career-best 35 disposals and using the ball at 80 per cent efficiency. When Clark gets the ball and runs, the Dockers look better. Sydney knew it two games ago when they sent James Jordon to tag him. The 23-year-old's excellent and consistent form this season stacks up with the best half-backs and, if it continues, he should be in the discussion for a maiden All-Australian blazer. – Nathan Schmook

From 'Nine things we learnt this week.."

2) Jordan Clark is in All-Australian form​

With speed, a calm head and an excellent kick, Walyalup backman Jordan Clark has become an elite talent who should be in All-Australian consideration after 11 games. The former Geelong speedster has taken his game to a new level after a standout summer and is a major weapon for the Dockers off half-back. He was the team's best player in a thrilling draw against Collingwood, finishing with a game-high 10 intercepts from his career-best 35 disposals and using the ball at 80 per cent efficiency. When Clark gets the ball and runs, the Dockers look better. Sydney knew it two games ago when they sent James Jordon to tag him. The 23-year-old's excellent and consistent form this season stacks up with the best half-backs and, if it continues, he should be in the discussion for a maiden All-Australian blazer. – Nathan Schmook
what did we get him for again, because he's just been an absolutely f***in' brill pick up. Pick 22 and some pick swaps, not entirely sure what the points basically added up to. Just feels like astoundingly good business....we've come a long way since the Hogan debacle days......I hope he gets that blazer, be thoroughly deserved.

But I hope he gets a flag more ;)

what did we get him for again, because he's just been an absolutely f***in' brill pick up. Pick 22 and some pick swaps, not entirely sure what the points basically added up to. Just feels like astoundingly good business....we've come a long way since the Hogan debacle days......I hope he gets that blazer, be thoroughly deserved.

I think the best value about Jordan Clark was his desire to play for Freo :)

We paid 1x 2nd rounder and 2x 3rd rounders.

Initially we had pick 27 (2nd round). We traded a 3rd rounder to move from 27 to 22.

Then we acquired pick 19 from Gold Coast when we got Wil Brodie.

Geelong asked us for 19, but instead we held fast on using 19, and offered 22.

We sweetened the deal in the final hour to get it over the line with a future 3rd.

We paid 1x 2nd rounder and 2x 3rd rounders.

Initially we had pick 27 (2nd round). We traded a 3rd rounder to move from 27 to 22.

Then we acquired pick 19 from Gold Coast when we got Wil Brodie.

Geelong asked us for 19, but instead we held fast on using 19, and offered 22.

We sweetened the deal in the final hour to get it over the line with a future 3rd.
Will Brodie feels a bit like a forgotten man in all of the recent times, that was also a crazy good deal that set us up nicely in 2022. Hope Will can find form like that at AFL level again, hard for him when Fyfe came good earlier doors....

Will Brodie feels a bit like a forgotten man in all of the recent times, that was also a crazy good deal that set us up nicely in 2022. Hope Will can find form like that at AFL level again, hard for him when Fyfe came good earlier doors....

We got Matt Johnson and Wil Brodie for a future 2nd. Pick 19 and Brodie for future 2nd. Was an incredibly good deal.

Clark is definitely on the leaner side (obviously with his pace) but for a guy with a slighter frame he seems to have quite a lot of strength to him, seems to be able to fend up and push through guys fairly easily, loved him so far this season, but he's pretty much been good for us ever since he came over in the first place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back