List Mgmt. Welcome Jake Waterman (Pick 77, 2016 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love his work rate and enthusiasm more than anything. He'll probably be the one to make way for JK but he's done everything asked of him so far.

Can we not have Waterman, JK and Darling in the same side? Or is Lycett the problem

Can we not have Waterman, JK and Darling in the same side? Or is Lycett the problem

The form he's shown leading up the wings and being that connection from defence to attack, he 100% stays in the team.

I just assumed he was a strictly a forward 50 operator, meaning he would go out of the side once Kennedy was fit. Looks like i was wrong.

The form he's shown leading up the wings and being that connection from defence to attack, he 100% stays in the team.

I just assumed he was a strictly a forward 50 operator, meaning he would go out of the side once Kennedy was fit. Looks like i was wrong.

Bit of Nick Reiwoldt in him

You could see in the JLT games he was roaming far up the ground and wasn't going to be a stay at home forward

Last edited:
Far exceeded my expectations. Playing with real maturity and covers a lot of ground, was relentless in his running.

Has sticky hands and takes a strong mark and uses his body intelligently. Cannot be dropped on form.

I think the fact that Naita is only playing half a game atm means we can play an extra tall if JK comes back in and his role should not change much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back