Strength Weight Training: Anything and Everything II

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd probably drop the weight back and up the reps for a bit along with concentrating on form, then have another go at it.
I decided to do one of the bench focus workouts listed here years ago. I can pass on shoulders for a month. I'm starting at 27.5kg. It's real easy and alternating from Larsen press to close grip press and slow drop, power up

Screenshot_20240504_193711_WhatsApp.jpg

New toy, was pressing alot more with a straight chrome swiss bar at gym last year, but I think I like this one better on the wide grip

Starting to get myself to a point where I'm happy to train at home full time for good, I think all I'll need

• Get 6 more REP Fitness plate pegs for my power rack
  • Finish paying off the rest of my deposit on a pair of 25 and 15kg bumpers (I want 2 sets of each so I can demand a solid price if I need to sell, also this type is being rebranded so I want matching pairs)
  • Sell/get rid of my body solid all in one unit and excess garage junk (it's ok, but just need something better)
  • A machine press or a small smith machine that won't have benching issues with depth in setting up the bench in the right area
  • The plate loaded lat pulldown seated row with the swivelling seat World Fitness sells
  • A trap bar
Then at a later date maybe a safety squat bar and upgrade my benches, I like the look of the REP blackwing, looks like it can do everything. I kinda miss my old echo bike too 😂 though I think I'd keep it at mums

Remove this Banner Ad

Back