We played like it was 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 12, 2006
Tasmania - N/W Coast
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics Tas Tigers
Dont know what happend to our game plan, not sure why spud was on the wing, and urquhart was in the foward line. Not sure why we kicked it backwards and sideways, or why we lost to a bottom 4 side. But it reminded of me of how we played in 2005. Poor Football :(

Campbell Tried all day so did thomas, hale and Pratt. Midfield was very poor except for Harvey. Simmo and Rawlings just wenrnt up to it today :(

Maybe it was just a once of bad day. hopefully

I think you mean 2006, but you are correct in your assessment of our style today. I think it just comes down to JYD's negativity when the heat is on.

He means the 2005 Elimination final not the Tredrea "PHONE" game both horrible games of footy:mad:

It was only a big game for one of the teams out there.

They played the kinda carefree footy you can when there is absolutely nothing riding on the result and we get to play in the finals.

I know in which position I would rather be.

I understand the sentiment here...
But it was to gain a double a chance as opposed to having to play a sudden death game against a finals hardened side interstate... we haven't played in a bigger game this year than yesterday. Carefree or not carefree you just shouldn't drop these games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back