warrnambool district football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour has it he was sick, now dont quote me as it is only rumour lol but i heard he was ill for a while and is not too keen on coming back for numerous reasons, those ive heard are that he doesnt want to take someone elses spot when their playing so well and also that he may have an ongoing ailment.....unsure as to the nature of it though

Thanks for that, will be in Warrnambool this weekend so hope to get down to a game.

I dont think there is any team of the yr for the district league so just wonderin if some of you would like to put your own team together and post it?

Righto Members, Ill have a crack at it...

B : K Watts (East) A Greene (Mer) A Mason (Nir)
HB : B Moloney (K-N) M Heffernan (Pan) J Everall (O-C)
C : W Glover (All) S Bourke (K-N) J Anderson (O-C)
HF : S Heffernan (Pan) J Nowell (Den) B Bienke (Tim)
F : D Little (Pan) D Chaplin-Burch (Deak) T Fitzgerald (K-N)
RCK : K Wagstaff (Tim) M Schrama (Pan) N Thompson (Tim)
INT : L McInerney (Mer) N Murphy (Rov) S Jenkins (Den) M Bowman (Rov)

That there is a pretty handy Interleague side!

Are the two moloney boys from kolora brothers? i read it earlier in this forum? seen both play this yr and both in terrific form...any thoughts on which 1 is better?
hey members i think the to moloney boys are great young players and you cant say one is better then the other they both play the game different and the last few games they have been carving it up

Righto Members, Ill have a crack at it...

B : K Watts (East) A Greene (Mer) A Mason (Nir)
HB : B Moloney (K-N) M Heffernan (Pan) J Everall (O-C)
C : W Glover (All) S Bourke (K-N) J Anderson (O-C)
HF : S Heffernan (Pan) J Nowell (Den) B Bienke (Tim)
F : D Little (Pan) D Chaplin-Burch (Deak) T Fitzgerald (K-N)
RCK : K Wagstaff (Tim) M Schrama (Pan) N Thompson (Tim)
INT : L McInerney (Mer) N Murphy (Rov) S Jenkins (Den) M Bowman (Rov)

That there is a pretty handy Interleague side!
Not a bad side i must admit but Nathan Murphy has a a bad year and could be replaced with Mick Clements from Timboon, Joc Anderson is no good at it and could be replaced with Brendon Foster of Nirranda and Will Glover is a Sheep dog his disposal is terrible he could be replaced with either Luke Duncan or Shane Graham of Dennington

I wouldnt say wont just yet... if they win enough and dennington drop a couple they could sneak in

Lets just hope Dennington keep them out it would be the ultimate payback for Rovers lying out their arses at the tribuneral to get Darcy Lewis suspended, that whole episode was a joke!

Lets just hope Dennington keep them out it would be the ultimate payback for Rovers lying out their arses at the tribuneral to get Darcy Lewis suspended, that whole episode was a joke!
Your obviously a denington supporter mate...can u inform me on what happened last week and against panmure? and rovers would be a better team in the 5 because they are capable of causing an upset week 1 of the finals were as dennington wont i dont think

Not too sure as to what they said but it would appear they have a tendency to misplace the truth to suit their purposes.....

Your obviously a denington supporter mate...can u inform me on what happened last week and against panmure? and rovers would be a better team in the 5 because they are capable of causing an upset week 1 of the finals were as dennington wont i dont think

To answer your question mate im actually not a dennington supporter but i was at the game and know that nothing happened in the "alleged" incident. Im not saying Dennington can do any better in the finals than rovers but at least if they make it they can hold their heads high that they got there on football ability and not dirty tactics and lies like Rovers.

yeah i agree move on, he was found guilty by an independant tribunal and apparently the hearing took so long cause dennington kept mucking up their stories. there are even dennington supporters who saw the incident and they even said that he was definately guilty. if you think its such a joke then why didnt dennington appeal? think they were just trying to cover it up like lots of things that have recently happened there

yeah i agree move on, he was found guilty by an independant tribunal and apparently the hearing took so long cause dennington kept mucking up their stories. there are even dennington supporters who saw the incident and they even said that he was definately guilty. if you think its such a joke then why didnt dennington appeal? think they were just trying to cover it up like lots of things that have recently happened there

Like what?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah I Agree Move On, He Was Found Guilty By An Independant Tribunal And Apparently The Hearing Took So Long Cause Dennington Kept Mucking Up Their Stories. There Are Even Dennington Supporters Who Saw The Incident And They Even Said That He Was Definately Guilty. If You Think Its Such A Joke Then Why Didnt Dennington Appeal? Think They Were Just Trying To Cover It Up Like Lots Of Things That Have Recently Happened There

Mate The Reason They Didnt Appeal Is Because It Was Going To Cost $5500 And A Trip To Melb. Which Is Alot Of Money For A District League Club. The Independant Tribuneral Did Not Hear All Witnesses For A Start And The Central Umpire From The Game Even Stated There Was No Case To Answer. Ps What Else Are They Trying To Cover The Last Incident At Dennington Was Published In The Standard So What Are You On About?

gee for someone who isnt a supporter you sure know the ins and outs of the process (are you ashamed to barrack for them) when they did an investigation the boundry umpire saw the incident. word is parents are pulling their children out and sending them else where, they dont do that for no reason. the player has landed himself into more trouble off field so i guess that shows his true colours and you would think the club would be annoyed with that as it reflects back onto them
anyway time to move on, next topic please

gee for someone who isnt a supporter you sure know the ins and outs of the process (are you ashamed to barrack for them) when they did an investigation the boundry umpire saw the incident. word is parents are pulling their children out and sending them else where, they dont do that for no reason. the player has landed himself into more trouble off field so i guess that shows his true colours and you would think the club would be annoyed with that as it reflects back onto them
anyway time to move on, next topic please

excuse me but i did say i am not a dennington supporter and i maintain that but i do have some mates who play there, it seems you know a bit about Darcy yourself mate are YOU ashamed? what the hell do you mean by that? By the way do you know Darcy personally if not do not comment on his true colours because it sounds like your judging him on stuff all information tosser. Now id be happy for you to start a new topic, hopefully you can be a little better informed on the next one!

think i hit a raw spot there mate i was just inquiring about the rumblings about the club you seemed to know everything about them. think they will make the five and have good chance rolling merrivale tomorrow.
you were the one that started this by saying rover lads were lying their arses off in tribunal, you must think denn supporter, other spectators and boundry umpy were all lying as well do you??? just think you sound stupid with what you were saying and i am entitled to respond to it, not my fault you think you are never wrong.

think i hit a raw spot there mate i was just inquiring about the rumblings about the club you seemed to know everything about them. think they will make the five and have good chance rolling merrivale tomorrow.
you were the one that started this by saying rover lads were lying their arses off in tribunal, you must think denn supporter, other spectators and boundry umpy were all lying as well do you??? just think you sound stupid with what you were saying and i am entitled to respond to it, not my fault you think you are never wrong.

mate im happy to admit if im wrong but anyway lets agree to disagree shall we. Next topic who does everyone rate as the wdfnl best and fairest for 2008?

mate im happy to admit if im wrong but anyway lets agree to disagree shall we. Next topic who does everyone rate as the wdfnl best and fairest for 2008?

that is a good topic of choice i think...
my opinion is just a wild one but maybe matthew schrama, has been consistently in the best for panmure but who knows maybe the umires dont see it that way...

the AXE!!!!!!!!

that is a good topic of choice i think...
my opinion is just a wild one but maybe matthew schrama, has been consistently in the best for panmure but who knows maybe the umires dont see it that way...

the AXE!!!!!!!!

i agree, i have only watched one panmure game myself but from all reports schrama has been outstanding. I think also Justin Nowell and Nick Thompson have to be in the mix but its a pitty full backs dont pull more votes because Adam Greene has been dominating. Like you say though who knows what the umpires are seeing.

lets just say the leader of the b and f medal at this stage is from a club out of warrnambool......maybe that will stick it up those who have the ridiculous and childish theory that umpires "have it in" for none warrnambool clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......i can tell u now that umpires call things as they see it and dont give a rats @#$% who wins what!!

lets just say the leader of the b and f medal at this stage is from a club out of warrnambool......maybe that will stick it up those who have the ridiculous and childish theory that umpires "have it in" for none warrnambool clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......i can tell u now that umpires call things as they see it and dont give a rats @#$% who wins what!!

Yep, good call, I think this crap about Warrnambool v.non-Warrnambool is a joke.

My best bets:
Schrama- Panmure
Thompson- Timboon (very good player)
Ben Maloney-Kaloora/ Noorat (many other players will steal votes)
Lewis Blake- Merrivale (same as above)
Chaplin- Birch - Deakin

Roughies- Jenkins or Preece - Dennington

Interested in others thoughts?

Yep, good call, I think this crap about Warrnambool v.non-Warrnambool is a joke.

My best bets:
Schrama- Panmure
Chaplin- Birch - Deakin

well i think you are pretty close......cant argue much at all with those players.....

My best bets:
Schrama- Panmure
Chaplin- Birch - Deakin

you have come pretty close there but sean bourke has been the most consistent player for the power this year so that is your only fault there but you are pretty accurate on the rest

the axe!!!!!!!

you have come pretty close there but sean bourke has been the most consistent player for the power this year so that is your only fault there but you are pretty accurate on the rest

the axe!!!!!!!

I agree with all of you there are some outstanding players at non warrnamcool based clubs and its great to see. As for the comment about umpires not rating non w'bool players i have never heard that before i wouldnt have thought they have any bias toward any club, when i said who knows what umpires see i simply meant that sometimes they might look at different qualities a player might offer. The umpires decide the b and f and to be honest i cant think of a player who won it in recent times who didnt deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back