2nds WAFL Watch 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

sooo .... howson only player in wafl this wk, and he's reserves sooo ... NO FREO PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE TEAMS!! SACK THE SELECTOR!

How shit are the Saints if they lose to us this weekend. Peel cant win a game in the WAFL (ok, they have won 3) yet Peel beat the Saints.

Peel not bad just lacks a bit of depth + Spark if you ask me. Farely competitive side this wk and would beat claremont conftorabley.

Upon watching my Sharks today: Simpson was class. Nothing not already noted, but what a future! The potential for the composite of what you tell your grandkids about come the time. Duffy could have had a bag but for some decision making. As previously attested, he needs to find the balance between himself and team. Very adept at claiming the moment, as it were, yet he and team suffers for his sense of self. An attidudinal adjustment (ie Ross or Malaxos guttural in the ear), he'll be most handy. He has a bottomless reserve of confidence to draw upon: I like this. Ryan Lester-Smith was the deal though, a star in the making. More Le Cras than Mayne and surplus to Docker recruitment strategy perhaps, however I imagine he may well keep Ross and Bond et al, up at night with the scale of his upside. I hate myself for saying this, but on a non-partizan front, Daniel Kerr was poetry at times today. I'll get my noose :(

You picked it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back